EMPLOYER HQ GOLD CIRCLE
The Employer HQ Gold Circle is for HR, Benefits, and Employee Wellness professionals as defined on our website. If you qualify and commit to attending the event in-person, you may enjoy a complimentary registration. Unlike other conferences with similar programs, you are not required to commit to any one-on-one meetings with sponsors; simply join us and enjoy the event!
By joining the Employer HQ Gold Circle you will receive the following:
- Complimentary access to all sessions in the main program
- Access to the executive networking hall
- Any coffee, refreshments, meals, and receptions included in the program
The following is NOT included in this offer:
- air or ground transportation
- reimburse for mileage, rental car, parking, food, beverage, or other miscellaneous fees
- any webcast or archive USB
- pre- or post-event Workshops
PLEASE NOTE: You will be notified within seventy-two (72) hours if your application is approved. Completion of this form does not guarantee approval or registration. Organizations that are excluded from the Employer HQ Gold Circle, regardless of applicant’s title: HR, wellness, or benefits vendors or consultants, and third-party benefits administrators.
WHO MAY APPLY:
HR, Benefits, & Employee Wellness/Well-Being Professionals
QUALIFICATIONS TO PARTICIPATE:
- Must have a title that is obviously and explicitly HR, Benefits, or Employee Wellness/Well-Being
- CFOs are welcome
- Organization must have a verifiable minimum of 100 employees
- Your organization must not be an HR, wellness, or benefits vendor or consultant, or a third-party benefits administrator
- Complimentary registration* to a specified Employer HQ meeting
- Unlike other conferences, there are no required meetings with sponsors
- Qualification for the program is necessary; verification required
- Limited to first fifty (50) qualified registrants
- Transferring registration or sending a substitute is prohibited. All registrants must complete the Employer HQ Gold Circle application and be approved.
*Complimentary registration is contingent on in-person attendance. Cancellation or failure to attend are subject to a $295 administrative charge. Valid credit card required at time of registration. Full cancellation policy details are available under Terms of Service on the application.
EMPLOYER HQ GOLD CIRCLE TERMS OF SERVICE:
By submitting, you confirm that all answers you have submitted above are true and correct to the best of your knowledge. Completion of the application does not guarantee participation or approval. The Employer HQ staff will review all applications. Misrepresentation of information on the application will result in immediate disqualification of the program. Applying for the Employer HQ Gold Circle is not a guarantee of receiving a discount on registrations, free registrations, hotel room nights, and/or flights. The employers chosen shall be at the sole discretion of the conference organizers and the conference organizers reserve the right to change, alter, or terminate this program at any time for any reason. Conference organizers may cancel any Employer HQ Gold Circle member’s registration at any time for any reason with no recourse.
Organizations that are excluded from the Employer HQ Gold Circle, regardless of applicant’s title: HR, wellness, or benefits vendors or consultants, and third-party benefits administrators.
FEE NOTICE: To apply, complete the online application. At that time you must provide valid credit card information and will be charged a $1 non-refundable application fee. Complimentary registration is contingent on in-person attendance. Cancellation within thirty (30) days prior to the start of the event or failure to attend in-person, the credit card on file will be charged $295. Details below.
EMPLOYER HQ GOLD CIRCLE SUBSTITUTIONS, CANCELLATIONS, AND "NO SHOWS" POLICY
Substitute registrants are not permitted at any time (completion of the Employer HQ Gold Circle Application is required for any registrant). Cancellation of participation must be done in writing at least 30 calendar days prior to the start of the event. Cancellation of participation will only be effective upon the written acknowledgement from the organizer. We reserve the right to not honor cancellations after this date. Any and all cancellations received after this date – FOR ANY REASON – are subject to an administrative fee of $295 and the credit card on file will be charged. Approved guests who fail to attend the event in-person – FOR ANY REASON – are subject to an administration fee of $295 and the credit card on file will be charged. If, for whatever reason, the conference is canceled, World Congress is not liable for travel or accommodation expenses. This policy supersedes any other policy posted on our website that is not explicitly referenced as part of the Employer HQ Gold Circle.