World Congress is now accepting abstracts for:
Who Can Submit
- 15th Annual Observation Management Summit
- The 15th Annual World Health Care Congress
- Employer Health Care Cost & Quality Congress
- The 3rd Annual Covered Entities’ 340B Summit
- 2nd Annual Manufacturers’ 340B Summit
- Biologics Formulation and Drug Delivery Technologies Summit
- Integrating Behavioral Health and Primary Care Models Summit
- 4th Annual PCMH and Practice Transformation Summit
- Physician Relations Summit – Spring
- Drug Delivery Technologies Summit
- West Coast Payer and Provider Summit to Address Social Determinants of Health for Complex Populations
- 2nd Real World Data & Analytics Centers of Excellence Best Practices Forum
- 3rd Real World Data for Competitive Advantage Summit
- 2nd Real World Data for Clinical Innovation & R&D Summit
- Health Plan Medication Adherence Summit
- 3rd Annual Specialty Drug Management Summit
- 14th Annual GHCC Medicare Summit
- The 8th Annual GHCC Medicaid Summit
- Artificial Intelligence and Block Chain Strategies Summit
- Copay Summit
- Specialty Data and Access Strategies
- Patient Support Services and HUB Design Summit
- Patient Services Compliance Summit
- Specialty Drug Serialization & Traceability Strategies.
- 15th Annual Patents for Financial Services Summit
- 3rd Annual National Employee Health & Well-Being Summit
- 4th Employer-Health System Direct Contracting & Partnership Strategies Summit
- 15th On-Site & Near-Site Employee Health Clinics Summit
- 4th Annual Innovations in Wellness and Population Health Management Summit
- 3rd Annual Population Health Analytics Summit
- The Virtual Health Care Summit
- 2nd Annual Payer and Provider Summit on: Social Determinants of Health for Complex Populations
- 2nd Annual Post-Acute Care Integration Summit, a WHCC Executive Series Event
- 5th Annual Patient Engagement and Experience Summit
- 10th Annual Health Plan Consumer Experience and Retention Summit
- Hospital Marketing and Communications Summit
- The 5th Annual Predictive Analytics in Health Care Summit
- 2nd Pharma Digital Marketing Summit
- 5th Annual Payer’s Behavioral Health Management Summit
- 16th On-Site & Near-Site Employee Health Clinics Summit
- Inaugural Self-Insurance Summit for Employers, TPAs, and Brokers
- 5th Employer-Health System Direct Contracting & Partnership Strategies Summit West
- 14th Annual Rewarding Healthy Behaviors Summit
- ACO Strategy Summit
- 6th Annual Value-Based Network and Contract Management Summit
- The 6th Annual West Physician Advisor / Medical Director Summit & Retreat
- Physician Relations Summit
- The 4th Annual Oncology Management Summit
World Congress welcomes submissions from employers, providers, health plans, public purchasers, pharmaceutical companies, researchers and analysts. Presenters are encouraged to submit abstracts on current and emerging issues related to the conference theme.
Download the Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts
(PDF) Download the Submission Form for Abstracts (PDF)
(MS Word) Download the Submission Form for Abstracts (Word)
Abstracts are reviewed by a committee of healthcare professionals serving on the World Congress advisory board and conference producers. World Congress accepts submissions on a rolling basis, but recommends submissions be made by no later than four months prior to the conference. Content will be evaluated based on quality and relevance of topic, educational value, timeliness and clearly identified objectives. World Congress will make final decisions as to acceptance of abstracts and presentation format.
If selected for presentation, speakers agree to:
- Submit PowerPoint presentations to World Congress at least 45 days prior to the conference.
- Present information in an objective manner without bias to a particular company, program or product.
- Information in the abstract submission can reproduced for use in conference materials including the electronic presentations (pdf only), documentation book and marketing materials.
- Permission will be given for presentations to be reproduced and made publicly available on World Congress' conference website.
Submission Abstracts should be submitted to email@example.com.
Appropriate learning objectives must be described clearly. Do not use tables, graphs, special formatting (i.e., bold and underline), or scientific symbols. Abstracts with tables, graphs, special formatting, or symbols will not be considered for review. Should questions about this on-line submission form or the abstract review process in general exist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vendors interested in promoting a program, service or product are strongly
encouraged to contact:
CEO, World Conference Management