A decade of learning and
collaboration — Join us for
the 10th Annual Summit in
As the Medicaid landscape continues to evolve and new regulations guide the practice of managed care, it’s essential to embrace value-based care and ensure alignment with managed care requirements. In order to continue this growth and improve access to care, the focus on health equity and social determinants of health becomes increasingly important.
At the 10th Annual Medicaid Managed Care Summit, explore ways to advance the shift to value-based care, improve quality for vulnerable populations, and discuss ways to align services with recent regulatory changes. Shared sessions between the 2nd Annual MLTSS Summit promote learning and networking across different plan types and delivery systems.
Top reasons to attend :
- Discuss how to best manage program roll out to incrementally update and align with impending regulatory changes
- Learn what CMS expects from states regarding network adequacy for the unique LTSS provider type
- Evaluate the impact of program growth on rate setting and actuarial soundness
- Coordinate physical care with social services to improve overall health outcomes
- Understand the resources available to operationalize a strategy to address health disparities
- Collaborate with nursing facilities and housing developers to improve community integration, transitions of care, and empower members
- Propose strategies to creatively address long-term financial planning to end the year-to-year budget battle within managed care
- See how health plans can take on the increasing responsibility for structuring mental health framework, including working with new provider types
- Discuss how housing, transportation, and nutrition impact access to care, service utilization, quality outcomes, and costs
- Integrate case management services into the community to create interactions that make an impact