Uncover the Potential of Cell and Gene Therapies by Developing Strategies to Overcome Hurdles, from Concept to Commercialization, to Successfully Drive Access to Innovative Therapies
- Uncover the future of market access and commercialization approaches for innovative cell & gene therapies through a C-suite level panel discussion.
- Divulge drug price transparency and the future of pharmaceutical pricing as biosimilars and genomic therapies enter the healthcare ecosystem
- Overcome regulatory hurdles through a deep dive into navigating the regulatory landscape for cell & gene therapy to ensure success in future endeavors
- Discuss pragmatic payment models for cell & gene therapies as the industry shifts into these one-time use, extremely expensive treatment options
- Hear scientist and researcher views around innovation through partnerships to ensure success from development to commercialization of cell & gene therapies
- Develop processes to move from clinical research to commercialization of cell & gene therapies as interest grows from the healthcare community
- Gain strategic insight from industry thought leaders at different stages of commercialization and market access around maneuvering the complex cell & gene therapy landscape
A Deep-Dive Workshop around Manufacturing CMC regulations for cell & gene therapy
Industry & Researcher Perspectives:
Director Molecular Imaging, Department of Radiology, M.D.
Anderson Cancer Center