Optimize Drug Discovery and Implement Advanced Technological Tools to Develop a Robust RWE Ecosystem
The 2nd Real World Data for Clinical Innovation & R&D Summit will take a deep dive into how advanced analytics, predictive tools, and RWE can enhance both trial design and drug discovery. Throughout the two days, an expert-lead speaker faculty will provide use case examples, successful case studies, and a master-class workshop that will fine-tune your R&D operations, while introducing you to the next wave of data-based platforms and technologies that drive biopharmaceutical development.
For optimal value on-site, we are co-located with the 3rd Real World Data for Competitive Advantage Summit and the 2nd Real World Data & Analytics Centers of Excellence Best Practices Forum.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Hear specific case examples on how to optimize clinical development through the use of RWD
- Discuss innovative strategies to leverage digital tools to enhance clinical research
- Analysis of the most recent FDA efforts to expand the use of RWD
- Gather with all key stakeholders under one roof to bring about discussion to push forward change throughout the industry
Deep Dive with our Hands on Workshop: Driving Clinical Strategy & Optimized Design with RWD and Clinical Patient-Level Data
- Pharma’s Path to Adopting AI and Other Emerging Technologies
- Utilize RWD to Inform Clinical Trial Design
- Integrate RWD to Improve Patient Enrollment and Retention Rates
- Analyze Electronic Health Record Data to Streamline Drug Development
- Case Study: Exploring Utility of Real World Evidence
The PDF brochure for the 2nd Real World Data for Clinical Innovation & R&D Summit is in production. Request it now and our Customer Service team will contact you once the brochure becomes available.
Call for Papers
Submit Abstract for Presentations
2nd Real World Data for Clinical Innovation & R&D Summit is now accepting abstract submissions for 2018!
Deadline is October 12, 2018.
Benefit from one-on-one meetings, corporate branding and relationship building by participating as an active corporate supporter and sponsor. World Congress offers various levels of support and sponsorship opportunities. To learn more contact:
Vice President, Business Development