Join Multiple Stakeholders at a Critical Time to Examine the Changing Healthcare Landscape Around Copay Accumulator Adjustments, State Copay Legislation and Compliant Assistance Programs
World Congress’ Copay Summit is designed to bring multiple stakeholders together, from manufacturers, payers, states, government officials, advocacy and foundational groups, to examine the use of Copay and Coupon programs in an evolving healthcare landscape. With the introduction of the copay accumulator program and increased uncertainty around the future of coupon and free drug programs it is imperative pharma and biotech executives come together to cultivate strategies that will move their assistance programs into the future of healthcare. Attendees will walk away with strategies to ensure copay, coupon and free drug programs are providing ROI for both the patient and the manufacturer.
One Day to Explore Critical Updates On Copay Programs
- Explore the current and future landscape of copay card utilization and regulations
- Discuss copay accumulator program initiatives, implications, and future trends
- Gain state perspective on copay legislation and the impact on future state-level regulations
- Leverage data to optimize copay programs and measure copay performance
- Analyze best practices in operational strategies around copay design and free drug programs
- Survey collaboration between hubs and copay programs to navigate the specialty market
- Consider strategies to optimize copay cards with digital disruption
Benefit from one-on-one meetings, corporate branding and relationship building by participating as an active corporate supporter and sponsor. World Congress offers various levels of support and sponsorship opportunities. To learn more contact:
Manager, Business Development
Call for Papers
Submit Abstract for Presentations
Copay Summit is now accepting abstract submissions for 2017!