Analyze the Healthcare Landscape and Gain Critical Updates Around Patient Interaction, Foundational Partnerships and Patient Assistance to Ensure Compliance and Mitigate Risk
In a healthcare landscape with increased scrutiny around the Patient/Manufacturer Relationship and a heightened necessity to focus on patient centricity, World Congress’ 2nd Annual Patient Services Compliance Summit is designed to bring industry thought leaders together to develop compliant procedures around Patient Support Services. As the compliance in collaboration has been top of mind for leading regulatory bodies, this year will bring critical updates in compliance with patient assistance programs. Explore topics from data sharing to value added services and anti-kickback regulations, enhancing patient and pharmacy relationships while mitigating risk.
- Explore top risk areas in patient operations to safeguard patient support services and hub design
- Develop strategies to ensure internal compliance across teams in a dynamic patient-centric era
- Build comprehensive risk strategies around monitoring and collaborating with third party hub vendors
- Gain critical updates on OIG insight and regulatory enforcement with foundational and advocacy group partnerships
- Mitigate risk and manage patient interactions to ensure compliance with increased patient touch points
- Discuss co-pay accumulators and the impact on co-pay and coupon programs
- Define compliance in field teams and value-added services to ensure compliance in the evolving healthcare landscape
And so much more…
Part of a Co-Located Event
The PDF brochure for the Patient Services Compliance Summit is in production. Request it now and our Customer Service team will contact you once the brochure becomes available.