Discuss potential collaborations and partnerships with pharmaceutical and biotech companies and novel drug delivery companies to improve safety, efficacy, and effectiveness in an evolving patient centric environment
World Congress’ Innovations in Drug Delivery for Biologics summit will provide a forum to discuss new technologies, innovative drug delivery systems, and partnerships for novel biologic drug delivery. Co-located with the World Congress’ Drug Formulation and Biologics Delivery Summit, attendees will be able to benefit from 30+ presentations within a two track event focused on biologics formulation strategies, novel biologics delivery approaches, technologies and partnerships to develop innovative formulation and delivery strategies of biologics.
The PDF brochure for the Drug Delivery Technologies Summit is in production. Request it now and our Customer Service team will contact you once the brochure becomes available.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Have conversations around potential partnerships with pharmaceutical companies and drug delivery companies
- Assess and evaluate novel and new drug delivery technologies to aid with your business development goals
- Take-away learnings from successful deals to develop beneficial partnerships and collaborations
- Discover emerging technologies platforms to improve biologic drug delivery and formulation
- Improve Patient Compliance through the use of big data and smart device technologies
- Establish Drug Delivery Partnerships to improve life cycle management and establish strategies for biologic development
- Hear from pharma and biotech professionals as well as technology providers about the latest drug delivery technologies available
- Updates on deals and opportunities to improve therapies in biologics and extend the life cycle of a drug
- Discover formulation technology licensing opportunities for biologic therapies
Benefit from one-on-one meetings, corporate branding and relationship building by participating as an active corporate supporter and sponsor. World Congress offers various levels of support and sponsorship opportunities. To learn more contact:
Manager, Business Development
Call for Papers
Submit Abstract for Presentations
Drug Delivery Technologies Summit is now accepting abstract submissions for 2018!