Foster Innovation and Streamline Operations and IT for Advanced Utilization of RWD that Efficiently Supports an Organization’s Clinical and Commercial Goals
The 2nd Real World Data & Analytics Centers of Excellence Best Practices Forum showcases successful case studies of CoE establishment, while providing technical solutions for overcoming operational and cross-functional clinical, commercial, and IT challenges. An expert speaking faculty consisting of CoE leadership and senior data professionals relays information through in-depth presentations and discussions for maximized takeaways. Combined with ample networking time to collaborate on common challenges makes this a can’t miss event for those who are looking to optimize their CoE, or for those looking to develop a new center and mitigate risk.
For optimal value on-site, we are co-located with the 2nd Real World Data for Clinical Innovations & R&D Summit and the 2nd Real World Data & Analytics Centers of Excellence Best Practices Forum.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Gather with all key stakeholder under one roof to bring about change throughout the industry
- Hear specific successful case studies of CoE establishment
- Explore strategies to overcome common operational and cross-functional clinical, commercial and IT challenges
- Analysis of the most recent FDA efforts to expand the use of RWD
Deep Dive with our Hands on Half-Day Summit: Building a Center of Excellence 101
- Case Study: Building a Centralized Big Data CoE to Establish a Data Driven Company
- Harness RWD/RWE to Better Optimize Innovation Strategies
- Data Standards in the Drug Lifecycle
- The Future of RWE/CoE: Where is the industry going?
- Case Study: Exploring Utility of Real World Evidence
The PDF brochure for the 2nd Real World Data & Analytics Centers of Excellence Best Practices Forum is in production. Request it now and our Customer Service team will contact you once the brochure becomes available.
Senior Director, US Commercial BTS Patient Strategy Services, Immunology & Oncology, Global Strategy