Join Multiple Stakeholders to Examine the Changing Health Care Landscape, Evolving Electronic Record Use, Expanding Specialty Service Model, and Co-Pay Accumulator Uncertainty to Ensure Success in Hub Design and Support Service Strategies.
World Congress’ 5th Annual Patient Support Services and HUB Design Summit is designed to bring multiple stakeholders together, from specialty pharmacies, government officials, advocacy and foundational groups, Hub providers, and more to examine HUB Design in an evolving healthcare landscape. From evolving regulator challenges, the future uncertainty of co-pay and free drug programs, the shift towards EMR, and the increase in payer owned Specialty Pharmacies it is imperative pharma and biotech executives come together to cultivate strategies that will move their Hub designs into the future of healthcare. Attendees will walk away with strategies to ensure HUBs are providing ROI for both the patient and the manufacturer.
- Gain insight into the present healthcare landscape and its impact on patient services, specialty pharmacy and hub design
- Examine payer perspective through an interactive panel discussion to uncover dynamics and decision making for specialty services
- Gain tools and tips to develop a hub strategy designed to fit dynamic product portfolios
- Explore collaboration best efforts between manufacturer, hub and specialty pharmacy in an era of e-prescribing and EMRs
- Discuss co-pay accumulators and the impact on co-pay and coupon programs
- Define compliance in field teams and value-added services to ensure compliance in the evolving healthcare landscape
- Uncover top legal considerations and successful partnerships with advocacy and patient groups
And so much more!
Part of a Co-Located Event
The PDF brochure for the Patient Support Services and HUB Design Summit is in production. Request it now and our Customer Service team will contact you once the brochure becomes available.
What attendees are saying about the 2017 Summit:
Outstanding and highly relevant content with excellent speakers
- Patient Experience Lead, UBC, Inc
Valuable summit, great agenda!
- 2017 attendee
To inquire about sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Business Development Manager