Develop Strong Internal Strategies to Effectively Execute 340B Processes, Ensuring Readiness and Compliance in an Evolving Political Environment
As the healthcare industry continues to be one of evolving regulations effecting 340B programs, it is imperative that Manufacturers’ develop compliant strategies to ensure integrity and collaboration with covered entities and contract pharmacies.
Growing on the Success of the Inaugural Manufacturers’ 340B Summit, World Congress will bring together key stakeholders and pharmaceutical thought leaders in the healthcare landscape for unparalleled discussions around the top challenges, successful implementations, and current and impending regulations in 340B.
Through a unique opportunity, Manufacturers will have the chance to join shared Keynote sessions with our 340B Covered Entities Summit, ensuring collective conversations around collaboration, compliance, and the future of the 340B program. A Manufacturers’ Summit will then allow pharmaceutical executives to take a deep dive into leading best practices and top hurdles in 340B.
See Who's Attending
- View from the Hill: Insight into the Present Health Care Landscape and its Implications on 340B
- Apexus Address: 340B Hot Topics and Trends
- OIG Insights and Considerations around 340B
- Hot Topic Congressional Updates: Ensure Preparedness for the Future
- State Panel Discussion: Explore Approved State Plan Amendments and its Impact on 340B
- Regulatory Think Tank: Implications of the Civil Monetary Penalties Final Rule and its Impact on 340B
And much more!
Due to the targeted nature of this educational event, World Congress may decline registration requests for this summit and suggest the co-located summit, Covered Entities Summit.
The Summit for an intimate setting allowing for interaction and knowledge share with speakers and fellow attendees. Where voices are heard and key tactics are discovered to be directly implemented in forward strategies!
2017 ATTENDEE BREAKDOWN