Enhance a Value Proposition throughout the Commercialization Lifecycle to Strengthen Market Access Operations and Outcomes-Based Contracts
The 2nd Real World Data for Competitive Advantage Summit highlights specific use cases for the life science industry to maximize their evidence use in commercial ventures. Tangible, commercial applications of real world data and successful case studies of innovative evidence-use will be featured at this two-day educational event that fosters collaboration among RWD industry leaders.
Vice President, Innovations & Chief Science Officer
IBM Watson Health Group
Chief Information Security Officer & Vice President, Information Systems
BioReference Laboratories, Inc
Data Scientist, Pharma Research and Early Development Informatics
Roche Innovation Center New York
As advanced analytical methods and large data sets of treatment effectiveness become more readily available, the life science industry is primed to fine-tune its portfolio. Whether it’s acquiring post-launch data for safety and adherence results, or utilizing evidence to navigate the regulatory and pricing landscape, real world data is a vital tool.
World Congress’ 2nd Real World Data for Competitive Advantage Summit will highlight specific application of use cases for commercial optimization in the life sciences. This two-day educational event will feature an expert speaking faculty delivering information through in-depth presentations, interactive panel discussions, and intensive case studies, maximizing takeaways for those in attendance. In addition, ample networking time will allow for the forging of mutually beneficial relationships for both patient outcomes and technology advancement.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Learn specific, innovative use cases for real world data and apply them to expanded commercial efforts
- Assess the value of an internal analytical Center of Excellence and its benefit for internal teams
- Network with senior data professionals on how to collaborate on common challenges such as interoperability of electronic health records
- Gain perspective leading pharmaceutical data professionals on successful uses of real world data to advance their commercial strategy
- Discuss how real world data fits into value chain development