Developing Compliant Procedures to Safeguard Patient Services and Mitigate Risk While Competing In An Evolving Healthcare Landscape
In a healthcare landscape with increased examination around the Patient/Manufacturer Relationship and the essential need to focus on patient centricity, World Congress’ inaugural Patient Services Compliance Summit is designed to bring industry thought leaders together to develop compliant procedures around Patient Support Services.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Exploring IT infrastructure to mitigate risk in data sharing and HUB design
- Designing monitoring, training and auditing around field service nurses to develop compliant relationships
- Reducing anti-kickback risks with value-added services and contracts with HUBs and SPs
- Developing transparent relationships around patient assistance and co-pay cards
- Examining risk mitigation strategies around internal and external HUB development and design