Establish an optimized specialty network and channel strategy to enhance market access to specialty therapies and improve patient outcomes
The 4th Annual Specialty Network Design and Channel Optimization Summit convenes senior level executives within pharmaceutical and biotech companies with specialty drug products to develop a channel strategy and appropriate network design to maximize product attributes, desired services, necessary control, and market reach.
Top Reasons to Attend
Director, Market Access & Channel Operations, Theratechnologies;
Former Senior Director, Trade Relations, Asembia
Assistant Vice President, Strategy, Business, and Program Development
Carolina’s HealthCare System
Divisional VP, Specialty Pharmacy Development & Brand Rx/Vaccine Purchasing
Topics for 2017
- Discover new ways to address traditional and emerging patient needs through network design and channel partners
- Explore the impact of new contracting models on traditional channel strategies
- Realize the impact of changing payer-provider and payer-PBM relationships on your distribution strategy
- Discuss how channel choices impacts patients and providers in navigating coverage and reimbursement under the pharmacy benefit
- Map the patient and product journey to identify activities to measure and track with partners that improve patient access and medication adherence
- Understand the emerging standards to consider for SP inclusion in your network around metric reporting, patient satisfaction, hub services, and REMS compliance
- One pass grants you access to all of the sessions from any Summit part of Pharma4 - giving you the freedom to customize your experience!