Industry Collaboration With Thought-Leaders, Key Influencers, And Patient Groups Starts Here!
Attend the 5th Annual Patient Advocacy Summit and be part of the only advocacy event giving you the opportunity to learn, network and rub shoulders with thought leaders and decision makers in the advocacy industry. Through intensive research this summit has been designed to provide solutions and answers to your most pressing advocacy issues.
Over the course of two days, this summit will empower advocacy leaders to strategically develop strong patient centric initiatives and public policy tactics through effective collaboration, corporate alignment and stakeholder engagement. Connect with peers, interact with thought leaders in the industry, and take operational know-how back to your business to implement strategies to take your advocacy functions to the next level.
Industry Leaders – Patient Groups – Patient Leaders – Key Influencers
Associate Vice President and Head, US Public Affairs, Cardiovascular Unit
Executive Director, Scientific Medical and Patient Perspective, Office of Chief Patient Officer
Senior Director, Patient Engagement and Education
EveryLife Foundation for Rare Diseases
President, Voice Of The Patient, Inc, Vice-Chair, Patient Family Partnership Council
Kidney Health Initiative
Lead Immunoscience Diversity & Patient Engagement, Global Clinical Operations
Exciting Interactive Discussions for 2017:
- Town Hall: Pharma, Advocacy and the Media blend together to discern strategies that will change the conversation around pharma and advocacy partnerships
- FDA Panel Discussion: Gain insight into the FDA’s outlook on the OPA, expanded access, and patient centered drug development
- Reaction Panel: A never before represented panel of patient leaders available to discuss and answer questions and provide insights into working with patient groups
Multiple High-Level Case Studies and Strategy Think Tanks:
- Operationalize Patient Advocacy Throughout the Product Lifecycle
- Utilize Measurable Data to Prove ROI and Increase Advocacy Function
- Develop Strategic Engagement vs Transactional Engagement with Patient Groups
- Effective Collaboration: Uncover Tactics to Prevent Splinter Groups and Encourage Collaboration
- Case Study: Patient Engagement Networks; Changing the Culture Through Incorporation of the Patient Perspective in the Design of Clinical trials
Partake in multiple workshops, enabling executives with tools that can be directly implemented in organizational strategy. Workshop Topics Include, but are not limited to:
- Developing the Patient Advocacy Role from Hiring to C-Suite Status
- The Patient Story: Effectively Engaging the Patient Voice for Change
Very valuable insight and learnings provided by very experiences professionals in the area of advocacy
–Manager, Advocacy and Patient Support, Lundbeck
World Congress Summit on Patient Advocacy is a well-managed conference that assembles the movers and shakers in Patient Advocacy from a variety of advocate groups, biopharma and life sciences. Well done!
The Summit always does a great job of covering the key issues Patients, Pharma and Advocacy are facing
–Patient Advocate Foundation
Very interactive, high-level discussions and relevant agenda topics made this congress valuable time spent
–Director, Advocacy and Alliance Development, GSK
The summit did a great job of covering a broad spectrum of issues and examples that Pharma and Advocacy are facing. There could be benefit from tightening the topics to the top issues of interest across Pharma and advocacy to involve patients
As a 2nd year attendee, I found it to be very helpful- the networking was great!
Excellent topics- great meeting! This is my first meeting on Patient Advocacy/ Patient Engagement and it was absolutely inspiring and educational. It was important to learn about the full breadth, including policies and guidance of patient engagement. I also loved the size of the meeting- facilitated easy communication and networking.