Impact Your Revenue Cycle through Improved Utilization Management, Care Coordination, and Care Transitions
The 15th Annual Physician Advisor and Medical Director Summit brings together clinicians who work in advisory or medical director roles that impact the mid-revenue cycle, including areas of utilization management, case management, and documentation.
This meeting integrates the topics of CDI, utilization review, case management, observation, appeals and denials, and revenue integrity by sharing high level and detailed best practices for all levels of physician advisors and medical directors.
New this year, we will have programming specific to the beginner advisor as well as those experienced in the role, who are looking to advance their careers.
The PDF brochure for the 15th Annual Physician Advisor and Medical Director Summit is in production. Request it now and our Customer Service team will contact you once the brochure becomes available.
2018 Confirmed Speakers
Associate Chief Medical Officer, Clinical Optimization and Revenue Integrity; Associate Director, Division of Hospital Medicine; Medical Director, Observation Unit, Associate Professor of Medicine
Loyola University Medical Center
Medical Director, Utilization Management and Appeals
Lehigh Valley Health Network
Assistant Vice President, Utilization Management, Clinical Operations, Complaints & Grievances
UPMC Health Plan
Medical Director, Urgent Care and Occupational Health; Lead Physician, Utilization Management and Clinical Documentation
Main Line Health
New for 2018!
- Tracked sessions for both beginner and experienced physician advisors and others in clinical leadership
- Advanced topics on TKA, HINN, HAIs, Population Health, and more
- Strategies to impact the mid-revenue cycle through utilization management, case management, and clinical documentation
- Ways to identify and address social determinants of health in high length-of-stay patients
- Panel discussion on payer-provider collaboration to create value