2017 Medicare Marketing and Sales Summit
As more technologically advanced Boomers age into Medicare new outreach channel opportunities, increased competition, and changing compliance regulations are causing a fundamental shift in the Medicare marketing and enrollment space.
Now more than ever Medicare marketing and sales professionals need to increase branding and awareness to middle aged populations, improve digital outreach and enrollment capabilities, learn how to respond to CMS regulations, increased value-based strategies, and create a culture that is consumer oriented as well as engaging.
This year at the 2017 Medicare Marketing and Sales Summit, we’ll take a fresh look at the ways consumers shop for insurance, and how Medicare professionals can grow and retain market share.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
- Establish sustainable partnerships to drive enrollment and retention
- Learn how to build brand recognition that will turn leads into sales
- Empower members through incentive and outreach initiatives
- Engage members through omni-channel marketing tactics
- Implement effective and efficient strategies to improve star ratings
Featured Speaking Faculty
Beyond AEP: Develop Engaging Strategies to Reach AgeIns and Grow
Part I: BUILD A STRATEGY TO ENGAGE AND EDUCATE AGE-INS
- Develop a strategy to track members as they move between products and engage members with proactive outreach to improve their experience at critical points in their member journey
- Discuss key insights for how Age-Ins and Medicare beneficiaries prefer to engage with their health plan digitally
- Leverage mobile and digital engagement to reach members and improve retention
- Learn best practices for generating leads for Age-In prospects and nurturing these leads through the decision process
- Understand what this population values most in their health plan shopping experience and preferences for engagement
- Foster creativity and competition to engage brokers year-round
- Develop strategies to catch up on market share when markets underperform in AEP
“Overall this conference was informative about emerging dynamics of the industry and ways to embrace those changes and build our business.”
- 2016 Delegate
“I wanted to send you a quick note to thank you and your team for their help at the Orlando show. I thought it was one of the best healthcare shows that I have attended.”
- Ted Speers, Vice President, Marketing and Business Development, Entertainment Corporate Marketing Solutions