Can we have your retention please?
Join us in September as industry experts from health insurance convene to discuss the best practices in consumer-centered experience, services, and specific retention marketing strategies. Technology, outreach campaigns, education, digital experience, and retention initiatives continue to evolve as plans adjust to the new consumer-focused market. Don't lose your edge by sticking with the status quo – learn the most innovative programs and best practices to improve consumer experience and retention.
Key topics of Discussion include:
- Integrating a consumer-centric focus across the organization
- Improving the onboarding experience to promote stickiness
- Designing the Exchange experience to promote retention and re-enrollment
- Best practices in leveraging digital initiatives to promote engagement
- End-to-End consumer design
- Designing a consumer-focused digital experience
- Innovative insights from creative member services and call center programs
- Multi-cultural outreach and communication strategies
- CRM and Segmentation Strategies
- A focus on mobile experience
Call for Papers: Submit Abstracts for Presentations
The 8th Annual Insurer’s Customer Experience and Member Retention Summit is now accepting abstract submissions for 2016! Deadline is May 13th. Click here for details.