Can we have your retention please?
Join us in September as industry experts from health insurance convene to discuss the best practices in consumer-centered experience, services, and specific retention marketing strategies. Technology, outreach campaigns, education, digital experience, and retention initiatives continue to evolve as plans adjust to the new consumer-focused market. Don't lose your edge by sticking with the status quo – learn the most innovative programs and best practices to improve consumer experience and retention.
Key topics of Discussion include:
- Integrating a consumer-centric focus across the organization
- Improving the onboarding experience to promote stickiness
- Designing the Exchange experience to promote retention and re-enrollment
- Best practices in leveraging digital initiatives to promote engagement
- End-to-End consumer design
- Designing a consumer-focused digital experience
- Innovative insights from creative member services and call center programs
- Multi-cultural outreach and communication strategies
- CRM and Segmentation Strategies
- A focus on mobile experience
Even more networking time!
Join us for networking with health plan, health system, and hospital executives and market experts at this co-located Summit. All networking activities are shared with the Patient Engagement and Experience Summit, Health Plan Medication Adherence Summit, and Hospital Marketing Summit. This is a must-attend event for all health plan consumer experience, innovation, strategy, and marketing executives.
“I thoroughly enjoyed hearing first-hand accounts of best practice methodologies surrounding consumer engagement in all areas of healthcare.”
- Stephanie Kilty, Marketplace Manager, Community Health Choice, Inc.
“This was an important 2 days to share best practices and learn how to push the consumer experience forward to grow and retain membership while driving the improvement of health and health outcomes.”
- Jessica Bonham, Sr. Manager, Consumer Experience Optimization, Kaiser Permanente