2016 Medicare Marketing and Sales Summit
As more technologically advanced Boomers age into Medicare new outreach channel opportunities, increased competition, and changing compliance regulations are causing a fundamental shift in the Medicare marketing and enrollment space.
Now more than ever Medicare marketing and sales professionals need to increase branding and awareness to middle aged populations, improve digital outreach and enrollment capabilities, learn how to respond to CMS regulations, increased value-based strategies, and create a culture that is consumer oriented as well as engaging.
This year at the 2016 Medicare Marketing and Sales Summit, we’ll take a fresh look at the ways consumers shop for insurance, and how Medicare professionals can grow and retain market share.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
- Establish sustainable partnerships to drive enrollment and retention
- Learn how to build brand recognition that will turn leads into sales
- Discuss incentive and outreach initiatives to empower members
- Use omni-channel marketing tactics to engage members
- Implement effective and efficient strategies to improve star ratings