Can we have your retention please?
Join us September 2015 as industry experts from health insurance convene to discuss the best practices in consumer-centered experience, services, and specific retention marketing strategies. As plans continue to adjust to the new consumer-focused market, technology, outreach campaigns, education, digital experience, and retention initiatives will evolve.
Don’t lose your edge by sticking with the status quo – learn the most innovative programs and best practices to improve consumer experience and retention.
Key themes for 2015 include:
- End-to-End consumer design
- Consumer-focused digital experience
- Innovative insights from creative member services and call center programs
- Multi-cultural outreach and communication strategies
- CRM and Segmentation Strategies
- A focus on mobile experience
- Insights into consumer friendly payment methodologies
Call for Papers: Submit Abstracts for Presentations
The 7th Annual Insurer’s Customer Experience and Member Retention Summit is now accepting abstract submissions for 2015! Deadline is April 30th. Click here for details.