In a time when the health care landscape continues to shift, the 2015 Leadership Summit on Medicare Marketing and Enrollment Strategies provides marketers with turnkey solutions and actionable tools to increase revenue and promote growth. Through dynamic panel discussions and ample networking opportunities, gain key strategies for boosting enrollment, increasing membership, retaining existing members, and expanding on current products and benefits.
This event is tri-located with the Summits on: Consumer Engagement through Health Plan Innovation and Ancillary Products and Voluntary Benefits. Attendees gain valuable educational learning tools while enjoying a one-of-a-kind networking opportunity that is shared among the three summits. This is a must-attend event for all Medicare marketing executives.
Top Reasons to Attend This Summit:
- Attract and understand today’s 65+ marketplace and communicate with this audience
- Analyze insights gleaned from this year’s open enrollment period
- Build marketing messages to demonstrate the value of your star rating
- Overcome the challenges of marketing to the dual eligible population
- Formulate a marketing plan and assemble a team with limited resources
- Learn ways plans can and should be moving to new media channels
- Utilize community groups to optimize outreach
"A fabulous conference with tremendous insight into the future of both Medicare and the United States health care system. Well worth the time spent at this meeting."
Len Kirschner, President, AARP Arizona
CALL FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS
Medicare Marketing & Enrollment Strategies 2015 is now accepting abstract submissions for 2014!