Medicare Marketing and Enrollment Strategy Summit
As more technologically advanced Boomers age into Medicare new outreach channel opportunities, increased competition, and changing compliance regulations are causing a fundamental shift in the Medicare marketing and enrollment space.
Now more than ever Medicare marketing and sales professionals need to increase branding and awareness to middle aged populations, improve digital outreach and enrollment capabilities, learn what CMS regulations may be changing, and create a culture that is consumer oriented as well as engaging.
This year at the 2015 Medicare Marketing and Enrollment Strategy Summit, we’ll take a fresh look at the ways consumers shop for insurance, and how Medicare professionals can grow and retain market share.
Key topics new to 2015 include:
- Strategies to utilize compliant digital marketing and communications programs
- Insights specific to age-in and Baby Boomer populations
- Initiatives to utilize predictive modeling and segmenting to retain Medicare beneficiaries and spur behavior change
- Creative approaches to engage, service, and educate seniors at retail locations
- Consumer perspectives from the age-in population
- Content specific to user design and the introduction of retiree portals
- 15 key changes CMS is considering for 2016
This event is tri-located with the Summits on: Consumer Engagement through Health Plan Innovation and Insurer’s Retail Innovation Summit. Attendees gain valuable educational learning tools while enjoying a one-of-a-kind networking opportunity shared among the three summits. This is a must-attend event for all Medicare marketing executives.
"A fabulous conference with tremendous insight into the future of both Medicare and the United States health care system. Well worth the time spent at this meeting."
Len Kirschner, President, AARP Arizona