|Brian McGarry from Aetna talks about his 'must have' presentation on how America's companies are seeing results from a long-term commitment to investing in employee wellness progress.
||World Congress correspondent Mabel Jong has a "must have" interview with Bryce Williams on the "gamification" of wellness, and why putting the right programs in place will yield lasting and wide-ranging results.
The 9th Annual Rewarding Healthy Behaviors Executive Forum is the pre-eminent conference for innovative workplace wellness strategies and preventive health management initiatives. Through a variety of expert led sessions and practical case studies, this forum will showcase evidence-based success strategies that enable employers to enhance workforce productivity, improve overall employee wellness and increase ROI. Key focus areas will include outcome based incentives, new technology platforms, wellness coaching strategies, the customization of incentives and much more!
New for 2013: Why Employers Must Attend:
- Achieve ROI with outcomes based incentives and showcase the cost savings to upper management
- Hear about new incentives, rewards and penalties that promote engagement and prove effectiveness
- Discover how social media and new technologies are increasing participation and motivating employees to take charge of their health
- Learn how to personalize incentives as wellness programs target in on market segmentation
- Navigate through the new regulations included in Health Care Reform and HIPAA
To view the 2012 list of attendees, click here.
2013 Will Present Sessions on:
Discussing Long Term Strategies for Wellness Programs
Hearing how Health Care Reform Effect’s on Incentives and Wellness Programs
Updates on the Results of Tiered Incentives – Penalties May Work Better than Incentives
The New Frontier of Targeted Incentives to Engage a Segmented Market
Innovative Incentives of 2013!
Understanding the Importance of Physical Wellbeing and Financial Wellbeing
Wellness Coaching and the Potential Impact on WellnessNew Technologies:
How Social Media, Gaming and Apps are Affecting Incentive Design
Vendor Management to Provide Best Incentives
Achieving ROI Through Benchmarking, Measuring the Correct Metrics and Analytics
Benefits of Personalized and Customized Wellness Programs for the Individual