Cross-Sector Strategies to Achieve Health Equity, Improve Outcomes, and Reduce Costs
The West Coast Payer and Provider Summit to Address Social Determinants of Health for Complex Populations convenes health care leaders across public and private industries to learn about cross-sector initiatives aimed at removing social, economic, and behavioral barriers to care that drive unnecessary utilization and costs in complex populations and underserved communities.
Attendees can expect to gain strategies on ways to identify and engage patients, align partners, and establish community-wide networks to build capacity to meet the basic needs of high risk individuals. An experienced, insightful faculty highlight what it takes to have collective impact and justify the investment through measurable results.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Align and partner to collectively reduce risk and the high burden of chronic disease
- Implement a population health approach for intervening with the highest and rising risk
- Identify patients using SDOH tools and create a level of empathy between clinician and patient
- Add SDOH to the workflow and engage clinicians to use data to improve patient outcomes
- Link patients to resources that address their health-related social needs and improve referral processes
- Integrate and share SDOH patient information with partners