Medical Travel Track
The IMTJ Medical Travel Summit USA is organized and delivered by the International Medical Travel Journal (IMTJ). IMTJ was established in 2007 to provide insight into the medical travel and medical tourism sector.
The IMTJ Medical Travel Summit USA, a part of World Health Care Congress 2018, addresses many of the challenges faced by governments, developers and health care providers when operating in the domestic and international medical travel markets - understanding the complexities of the medical travel sector, meeting the needs of the domestic and international medical traveller, expanding a hospital’s reach across state and national borders, maximizing the opportunity to attract international patients, and a review of new models in medical travel.
Created by people who have an in depth understanding of the industry, IMTJ’s European Medical Travel Summit attracts the brightest and the best in the business; they now bring their expertise to the USA, in partnership with WHCC18.
2018 Agenda Highlights include:
- Medical Travel and Tourism Market Overview
- Buyers’ Lunch Buying and Selling Health Care across Borders: Old Habits, New Rules
- Building an International Inbound Business
- From the Ground Up – What It Really Takes to Build a Medical Travel Destination
- Delivering an Exceptional Patient Experience
- Central/LATAM Market Focus
- New Business Models in Medical Travel
- IMTJ Masterclass: Medical Travel – Opportunities for Employers, Funders and Providers
Director, Risk Management
Rosen Hotels & Resorts Rosen Hotels & Resorts
Health & Wellness Tourism Manager
Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Association