Benefits Adviser Leadership Track
Innovative Benefits Strategy. Performance-Based Compensation. Next Generation Advisers.
Explore how the most innovative, next generation brokers have evolved into strategic advisers to the C-Suite by delivering results and not just “activity.” Learn how to speak the C-suite language and engage executives in new strategic benefits conversations. Leverage performance-based compensation to transform client relationships and gain strategies to efficiently manage the health care supply chain and improve outcomes.
Beyond Fees and Pricing: Align Incentives in Benefits
- Explore the imperative to align adviser incentives with employers
- Impact on health care cost containment and the potential for innovation
- How does performance-based compensation change the adviser/client relationship?
- Learn how advisers use performance-based compensation to move their chair to the client’s side of the table
Principal and Managing Partner
Axial Benefits Group
Benefit Commerce Group
Featured Pre-Conference Workshop:
Break Through the Status Quo: Become a Next Generation Benefits Firm
Status quo employee benefits agencies produce status quo results in benefits along with renewal and annual premium increases. It is time to bring innovation to the benefits marketplace. In this workshop,
- Know what it takes to transform into a next generation benefits firm
- Explore new business models and disrupt the benefits industry
- Learn how to improve employee benefits and reduce health care costs for your clients
President, Bottom Line Solutions, Inc.;
Author, DO or DIE: Reinventing Your Benefits Agency for Post-Reform Success