Key Dates and Deadlines
Meet Our Judges
Elevate your status as a leader in employee benefits and cost savings when you are recognized with the World Congress Health Value Awards! World Congress, in partnership with The Health Rosetta Institute and The Care Innovations Validation Institute, created the Health Value Awards to showcase health care organizations and programs that demonstrate measurably better and more transparent health outcomes, costs and safety than conventional care. The Award Ceremony will take place in front of 1,200 health care professionals and over 50 media groups at WHCC. Don’t miss this opportunity to be recognized and awarded for your organization’s outstanding work in front of your peers.
Current Company Nomination List
This award recognizes health care vendors, brokers, and purchasers who consistently deliver higher value that stands in contrast to the industry’s unaffordable services and unwarranted variations in outcomes and cost. By adhering to principles of evidence, transparency, competition and efficiency, we seek to identify high value health care organizations as examples that can be emulated throughout the continuum of clinical and financial risk management.
6 Non-Validated Categories Include:
- Outstanding Benefits Professional 2018
- Lifetime Achievement Benefits Professional
- Outstanding Benefits Broker or Consultant Leadership – Firm and/or Individual
- Purchasers (Employers and Unions)
- Small Groups (<250 employees)
- Mid-Sized Groups (250-4,999 employees)
- Large Groups (>5000 employees)
5 Validated Categories Include:
- Payers and Related Suppliers
- Commercial Insurers
- Third Party Administrators
- Direct Care Providers (e.g., physician groups, health systems).
- Product/Program Providers
All entries must fill out a nomination or application form. Validation of data through the Care Innovations Validation Institute is strongly encouraged.
Key Dates & Deadlines
- 1/30/18 – Deadline for online nominations in 6 non-validated categories and 5 formally validated. Also, this is the deadline to apply for validation through The Care Innovations Validation Institute.
- 3/15/18-Five finalists will be selected in each category
- 4/13/18-Validation process will be completed; validated finalist will be invited to participate at WHCC 2018 in DC
- 4/26/18- Panel of judges will select the winners and runners up in each category
- 5/1/18- Finalists are named and winners and runners up announced at an evening reception at the World Health Care Congress.
- Fill out the nomination or application form
- Apply for validation (applicant only)
- Receive confirmation of application/nomination
- Await the finalization stage which will begin 2/1/2018
Meet Our Judges
There is an initial $200 application fee due to World Congress.
There is a $3,500 fee through the Care Innovations Validation Institute should you chose to apply for validation in addition to the awards.
Awards will be presented to recipients at the 15th Annual World Health Care Congress, April 29 – May 30, 2018 in Washington, DC.
If you have questions about the awards, including the selection process, voting process, criteria or deadline, please contact HealthValueAwards@worldcongress.com.