Worksite Clinics Track
Convenient Care • Improved Outcomes • Virtual/Near-Site Clinics
Discuss strategies to enhance worksite health clinic operations to optimize care delivery and bring care closer to employees. Hear directly from employers and health systems on how to efficiently utilize worksite clinics to curb costs and improve outcomes. Explore near-site and virtual health clinics and consider telemedicine to provide on-site behavioral health services.
Worksite Health: Good Health is Good Business
- Learn how a global employer with 5,000 + U.S. employees significantly reduces health care costs with on-site primary care
- Understand how on-site health care centers can save current and future dollars by delivering the right care, at the right time, and in the right setting
- Examine benefits including enhanced care delivery, reduced ER visits and hospitalizations, and decreased claims and pharmaceutical costs
- Build a workplace culture that values and invests in on-site health care for employees and their families
- Determine what metrics make sense for employers based on their culture, business model, and perceived workforce value
Chief Health Officer
Featured Pre-Conference Workshop:
Employer-led Direct Contracting: High-Value Care at Lower CostThis workshop convenes HR and benefits executives from self-insured employers, brokers, TPAs, and benefits consultants to discuss strategies to maximize employee health care value while reducing costs. Engage in an in-depth discussion on how to:
- Modify benefit design to improve health outcomes
- Explore partnerships with brokers and TPAs to develop cost-saving programs
- Examine direct contracting models that significantly reduce the financial burden while optimizing care delivery
Worksite Health Advisors
Chief Executive Officer
Health Transformation Alliance
former Chairman of the HELP Subcommittee of the House Committee on Education and the Workforce
US House of Representatives
Institute CEO and Group Cofounder, Health Rosetta; Author: The CEO’s Guide to Restoring the American Dream
co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Whole Foods Market; Author, The Whole Foods Diet: The Lifesaving Plan for Health and Longevity; Founder, Whole Planet Foundation
As the person responsible for the overall effectiveness of our on-site clinics, it is beneficial to connect and hear about other innovative programs to enhance the health and wellness of our employees.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.