Women's Health Track
Sustainable Engagement • Behavioral Health • Service Line Innovation
The Business of Women's Health Summit convenes executives from hospitals and health systems, medical group practices, and health plans involved in women's health service operations and administration.
Attendees discuss strategies to empower women consumers and equip them with the right care at the right place and at the right time. At this Summit, gain strategies to engage women across diverse age groups and populations, learn about clinical and behavioral health initiatives, and adopt value-based care models including maternity bundles to improve outcomes and reduce costs.
Regional Director, Perinatal Services, Providence Women and Children's Services
Providence Health & Services
Associate Professor, Clinical Medicine and Pediatrics & Executive Director, IU National Center of Excellence in Women’s Health, Indiana University; Chief Physician Executive of COE/Med/Peds Outpatient Care Center, Eskenazi Health
A Successful, Holistic Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Management Program to Elevate Women's Health and Reduce Costs
- Learn how a health system launched a robust SUD management program for expectant and new mothers
- Examine factors to consider when developing full service programs
- Outlook on models including Patient Centered Medical Homes (PCMH) approach to treat high-risk women
- Utilization of telemedicine to share physician expertise and meet patient needs
- Empower women with compassion, emotional, and mindfulness training
- Offer parental guidance programs for new mothers to sustain engagement and improve outcomes
Executive Director, Women's Services
Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC
Featured Pre-Conference Workshop:
Leadership MasterClass: Launch, Lead, and Realize Value from Change Initiatives
*Space is limited. This workshop ends at 4 pm.This case-based MasterClass explores the drama and trauma of daily management, including resistance to change. Discuss critical success factors that transform professionals into more effective leaders, who in turn distinguish their organizations as industry frontrunners. Understand pre-conditions for higher productivity and performance – more speed and lower cost – based on theory and practical examples. A unique highlight of the workshop is a case discussion about healthier leadership and our responsibilities to ourselves, to others, and to our change initiatives.
- Engage in a provocative case discussion that challenges participants’ decision-making process
- Explore several enablers that transform individuals into leaders who create a unique and adaptable competitive advantage
- Understand the tie-in between these pre-conditions for change and the ability to successfully launch, lead, and realize value from change initiatives.
Faculty, Harvard University; Former Associate Dean
Harvard University School of Public Health
Distinguished Professor of Innovation and Change
Tianjin University of Finance and Economics (China)