Medical Travel Summit
The IMTJ Medical Travel Summit USA is organized and delivered by the International Medical Travel Journal (IMTJ). IMTJ was established in 2007 to provide insight into the medical travel and medical tourism sector.
The Medical Travel Summit USA will address many of the challenges faced by healthcare providers when operating in the domestic and international medical travel markets - understanding the complexities of the medical travel sector, meeting the needs of the domestic and international medical traveler, expanding a hospital's reach across state and national borders, maximizing the opportunity to attract international patients, and a review of new models in medical travel.
Created by people who have an in depth understanding of the industry, IMTJ's European Medical Travel Summit attracts the brightest and the best in the business; they bring their expertise to the USA, in partnership with the World Healthcare Congress.
2018 Agenda Highlights include:
- Medical Travel and Tourism Market Overview
- Building an International Inbound Business
- From the Ground Up – What It Really Takes to Build a Medical Travel Destination
- Delivering an Exceptional Patient Experience
- Central/LATAM Market Focus
- New Business Models in Medical Travel
- IMTJ Masterclass: Medical Travel – Opportunities for Employers, Funders and Providers