Health Plan and Payer Track
Personalized Engagement • Value-Based Partnerships • Technology and Innovation
Critical content for health plan CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, Medical Directors, and professionals involved in marketing, data analytics, wellness, contracting, Medicaid and Medicare, behavioral health, and more…
Gain strategies to meet consumers where they are and identify value-based models that bend the cost curve. Attendees explore unique partnership arrangements, investments in technology to advance care delivery, and innovative ways to create healthy populations.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Meet consumers where they are: Personalize engagement efforts to retain members, build brand loyalty, and expand market share
- Discuss value-based models that significantly improve outcomes and reduce costs
- Examine outcomes-based contracts to manage specialty drug costs and improve patient outcomes
- Explore innovations in technology such as AI to enhance population health initiatives and provide on-demand care
- Understand the nuances of payer-provider partnerships and review current trends: What works? What doesn’t?
Distinguished Speakers Include:
Executive Vice President and President, Facilitated Health Networks
Independence Blue Cross
Vice President, Payer & Network Strategies, Adventist Health; President, Adventist Health Managed Care; President and Chief Executive Officer, Adventist Health Plan, Inc.
Executive Vice President, Strategy and Communications, Chief Strategy Officer
Capital District Physicians Health Plan, Inc. (CDPHP®)
Chief Operating Officer and Senior Vice President, Insurance Services Division
UPMC Health Plan
The Misdiagnosis of Obamacare: A Health Plan CEO’s Perspective
- A stakeholder's view of the ACA and Individual Market - What;s working and what isn't?
- Reasons for rising prices in the quest for affordability Actions to improve upon - rather than reverse - positive gains made through the ACA
President and Chief Executive Officer
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
A great collection of thought leaders and active innovators in the health care industry coming together to exchange ideas - not always to agree but to learn and develop for the betterment of patient care and management.