The U.S. healthcare industry is in a period of transformation fueled by disruptive innovation, displaced clinical models and the awakening of the patient as an informed consumer. To bridge this gap, we must empower patients and providers to shift from reactive care delivery to proactive management of total health. Healthcare providers who earn their place in the future must serve a higher purpose. WHCC prepares such leaders.
– Fahad Tahir, FACHE, President and CEO, Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital and Saint Thomas West Hospital
The World Health Care Congress is a fantastic opportunity to hear about a broad range of healthcare topics across the industry. It’s an intimate platform to engage with your peers, hear about new trends and innovation and engage with vendors from startups up to established players in the industry. WHCC consistently brings together some of the brightest minds and topics in the industry.
– Wendy Cofran, Chief Information Officer, Natick VNA, Inc.
For HealthCare to become sustainable and meet the needs of the patients and communities it serves we must fundamentally change our culture and become our own disrupters, thereby creating new models of care.
– Todd Roark, ACNP, Director, Advanced Practice Providers (APPs) and Clinical Services, Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
Yearly, The World Health Care Congress brings together a visionary, talented, and diverse set of leaders who represent all parts of the healthcare ecosystem. For all attendees, this amalgam of thoughts and opinions empowers actionable change that can be brought back to their respective organizations
– Gurmeet Sran, MD, Associate Enterprise Chief Medical Information Officer, Department of Medical Informatics and Data Science, Dignity Health
This was my first WHCC but it certainly won't be my last. A thoughtful, engaged group of attendees coupled with strong content makes for a good conference
– Matt Wallaert, Chief Behavioral Officer, Clover Health
One of the best places to learn and network.
– Susan B. Hassmiller, PhD, RN, FAAN, Senior Advisor for Nursing, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
I was very impressed with the conference – topics, knowledge and experience of the speakers, exhibitors and attendees. I participated in as much as I could and especially enjoyed the interaction and ability to share and receive information.
– Lisa Truitt, Director, Health Care Delivery Management Administration, DC Department of Health Care Finance
My experience at WHCC was outstanding. I truly benefited from the great insights and perspective from the other people I met during my time at the conference.
– Marcus Osborne, Vice President Wellness Tranformation, Walmart Stores Inc.
Once again WHCC proved to be an outstanding conference where the most knowledgeable people in the field came together to learn about industry practices and to exchange ideas which inevitably translates to better care for people in need.
– Sara M. Wilson, CBIS, Director of Government Relations, Office of Legal Affairs, Alliance Behavioral Healthcare
The WHCC conference overall was the perfect blend of business, clinical, analytics, public health, and health policy. This successful blend of diverse topics and stakeholders is rare. This conference fills a space that other conferences do not as many others have a tendency to go deep in one of these domains without weaving them together. The conference was very practical.
– James Grana PhD, Chief Analytics Officer, Rush Health
As a first-time attendee at the World Congress Healthcare conference, I can honestly say that I was completely impressed. The content of the sessions, quality of the keynotes and relevance of all topics discussed were outstanding! Walking away from the conference, I feel like I have a true pulse on what the key initiatives and driving principals for healthcare currently are, as well as affirmation that our company is charging down the right path.
– Tammy Fennessy PHR, GBA, Sr. Manager, Benefits, AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS
The World Health Care Congress was by far the best conference I have attended in years! Vidar and Brian and their teams assembled the best possible line-up of relevant industry professionals creating a platform for sharing ideas and best practices. No one cared about protecting intellectual capital. Every speaker, participant and exhibitor conveyed a vested interest in collaborating collectively to take back control of healthcare in America.
– Dave Earle, VP of Self-Funded Growth, Maestro Health
The 15th annual WHCC was perhaps the best conference I’ve ever attended. It was powerful to see national healthcare thought leaders not just talking about healthcare cost reduction, but proving it with dramatic, replicable results. It was inspirational and influential.
– Tom Scott, PhD, Director, Health Informatics, Lynchburg College (University of Lynchburg, effective Fall 2018)
Thank you to the World Health Care Congress for a three-day jammed-packed healthcare conference! The caliber of the keynote speakers, breakout sessions and round tables were top-notch leaders in the industry, government and policy makers who provided keen insights and trends for what is to come in 2019! As a supporting organization, we are so very excited to continue our partnership and promote this event next year among our state and national nursing leadership. We look forward to expanding our engagement and participation.
– Marcia B. Proto, M.ED, CAS, Executive Director, Connecticut League for Nursing & Connecticut Center for Nursing Workforce
The World Health Care Congress is truly the meeting place of great minds, innovative thinking and best practices.
– Joy Scott, President and CEO, Scott Public Relations
During this meeting our panel was able to showcase that Nurse Practitioners are making a difference in primary care and in large healthcare systems through the delivery of high-quality, cost-effective, personalized patient-centered care.
– Joyce M. Knestrick, PhD, CRNP, FAANP, President, American Association of Nurse Practitioners
The event exceeded my expectations. Networking was fantastic!
– Howard Gerver, President , HR Best Practices
I very much enjoyed and appreciated the Social Determinants of Health track. It was well organized and the speakers were uniformly excellent; knowledgeable, well-prepared, and able to present their material well. I walked away knowing more than I did walking in and made really good contacts.
– Harold Simon, Executive Director, National Housing Institute
WHCC 2018 upped the game from the prior year by not only including the most comprehensive list of stakeholders and thought leaders in a very broad range of healthcare delivery and financing, but the addition of the Health Value Awards is moving WHCC into a small space as an authority not just on education, but also much needed transformation in very important, and stagnant space.
– David Contorno, President, Lake Norman Benefits
Attending and presenting at the World Health Care Congress is something I look forward to each year. It’s the most organized conference I go to, and the most valuable. The topics are always relevant to my role in health care, and I leave with new ideas to make improvements to the programs I manage.
– Angela Mitchell, US Healthcare Delivery, Global Health and Wellness, Intel Corporation
The World Health Care Congress was jam-packed with great session on things that really interest me. It was great to be around others who share my interests, and to see how many hopeful, exciting things are happening in the industry.
– Linda Riddell, Manager Strategic Initiatives, Validation Institute, Inc.
Collaboration of innovative thinking is what makes WHCC special.
– David F Berg, President and Founder, Redirect Health
Excellent conference - loved learning and collaborating with leaders in the employer and payer space. Total cost of care in value based health care models is transformative and excited to see how this journey develops.
– Bipin Mistry, MD, Vice President and Senior Medical Director, Remedy Partners
WHCC is an inspiring and uplifting opportunity for healthcare colleagues to recharge and celebrate their contributions in promoting health and wellness throughout the nation.
– Deborah Elliott, MBA, RN, Executive Director, Center for Nursing
I was pleased to be a co-moderator of the inaugural Health Care Innovation & Investments track. We were able to engage the audience and had lively discussions amongst the presenters and delivered great programming that will be useful to health care entrepreneurs and investors alike.
– Jeffrey N. Hausfeld, MD, MBA, FACS, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Founder, The Society of Physician Entrepreneurs
The World Health Care Congress always brings together experienced and dynamic speakers to present on various topics in healthcare. From the keynote speakers to the summits, the World Health Care Congress fosters an environment of learning and the opportunity to exchange ideas with some of the industry's experts. I look forward to this conference every year!
– Nicole Stec Employee Health and Wellness Manager City of Mesa
Great event! One of the best conferences I have attended. Great to be among like-minded minded individuals who want to make a difference and transform health care.
– Richard Sutton, Vice President, RE Sutton & Associates
WHCC is a reliable source of trending fuels that can stoke the innovator’s fire!
– Jon Raley, Well-Being Educator, Three Notch Chiropractic
This is the first time I am attending this Congress. It is far better than I expected. I am taking back so many ideas and solutions that I am eager to implement for our employees. Will definitely be back next year!
– David Louis, Dir Health Svcs, Crown Equipment Corp
This was my first WHCC and I was very impressed at both the caliber of the presenters as well as the richness of the content. The track sessions as well as the keynote sessions had some of the richest, most relevant content that I have encountered at any health care conference that I have attended. While WHCC was highly recommended, having experienced it myself, I will definitely be recommending it to my health care colleagues as a must-attend.
– Joseph F. Ebberwein, Chief Financial Officer & Founder, Corstrata
This was a terrific event. Great energy and turnout!
– Nelson Griswold, President, Bottom Line Solutions, Inc.
A tremendous opportunity to develop and grow relationships in and around health and healthcare.
– Maria LoGrippo, PhD, MSN, RN, Assistant Professor and Director, RN to BS Program, School of Nursing, Rutgers University; Project Director, Academic Progression for New Jersey Action Coalition
Everyone in health care should hear these dynamic nursing speakers.
– Jeanine Santelli, PhD, RN, AGPCNP-BC, FAAN, Executive Director, ANA-NY
Enjoyed the sessions and met some good folks and had good conversations.
– Evan Cooper, Director Connected Health, GreatCall
The exhibit, 1:1 scheduled meetings, and invitational luncheon program were well organized and met all of our targets.
– Amy Holcomb, CEO, SkyMedicus Inc
I have been to dozens of professional conferences and this was definitely one of the best. So many promising opportunities emerged for Face2Face Health. Exciting – as it is all really good stuff!”
– Lilla Dale McManis, MEd, PhD, Chief Knowledge Officer, Face2Face Health
Thank you again for all of the assistance in organizing and executing a fantastic dinner event for us at WHCC! The evening was outstanding and allowed our leadership the opportunity to showcase Lumeris to a highly influential audience. We value the partnership and look forward to working together again next year.
– Kevin Armstrong Event Marketing Manager Lumeris
Best experience so far. Great set up. Improved meet rate.
– Jessica Donaldson, Senior Director, Call Center Operations, Healthcare Solutions, Ameridial