Submit Abstract for Presentation
Your Opportunity for International Thought Leadership
The Call for Proposals for the 16th Annual World Health Care Congress (WHCC) is open – Take this opportunity to submit your compelling case study or strategies for review by the advisory board and potentially inclusion. WHCC19 will feature multiple concurrent tracks with sessions and panels presenting new data, innovative and tested strategies, and best practices to achieve the Triple Aim. Multi-sector perspective is welcome as this event convenes health plan, health system, policy, employer, tpa/broker, pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech, academia, entrepreneurial, investor, and vendor organizations contributing to the transformation and advancement of high-quality, cost-effective health care. FOR EARLY CONSIDERATION, PLEASE SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT BY JUNE 19, 2018. ABSTRACTS SUBMITTED AFTER THIS DATE WILL BE CONSIDERED ON A ROLLING BASIS.
The Flagship World Health Care Congress
WHCC convenes global thought leaders and key decision-makers to share best practices in a truly cross-sector networking forum. The unique blend of perspectives result in more meaningful idea exchange and the development of foundational partnerships. The 16th Annual World Health Care Congress takes place April 28 – May 1, 2019 in Washington, DC, and convenes C-Suite, senior level, and government officials from all sectors of health care including large- and small- hospitals and health systems, health plans, employers, pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, investor, policy/government, technology, and vendor organizations.
Do you have compelling best practices, a unique approach to an industry-wide problem, or a data-driven case study? Tracks and topics in development include but are not limited to:
- Hospital C-Suite Business Strategies – Bridging FFS and VBC
- Health Plan C-Suite Business Strategies
- Workforce Strategies
- Consumer Engagement
- Technology and Investments
- Network and Contract Management for Payers and Providers
- Health Policy: Medicaid, Medicare, and Duals
- Leveraging Interdisciplinary Teams: Nurse and Front-Line Leadership
- Payment Reform
- Care Delivery Transformation
- Social Determinants of Health
- Population Health Analytics
- Women’s Health
- Women in Leadership
- Medical Travel
- Strategies for Employers' Benefit Programs: Wellness, Prevention, Benefit Design, and Cost Management
- On-Site and Near-Site Clinics
- Employer-Provider Partnership Strategies
- Is a critical idea missing? – Please submit your suggestion!
Formats include: Solo or co-presentations, Interactive Panel Discussions with 3 – 4 people debating/discussing a particular topic, or Leader of/participant in a Sponsored Market Insight!
Enjoy these benefits as a speaker at the 16th Annual World Health Care Congress!
- Network with your peers to address challenges of health care quality and cost
- Position your company as a thought leader or innovator
- Reinforce your stature as a thought leader and share results of an exciting project or pilot
- Take advantage of unparalleled media exposure to national outlets
- PLUS: All selected speakers will receive complimentary admission to the entire 3.5-day event (a $2,000+ value).
Proposed speaker name(s), job title(s), and company name(s)
- Contact information including address, phone and e-mail
- Title of presentation
- Brief overview of the presentation (1 short paragraph plus 3 - 4 bullets that illustrate audience takeaways): Please write this with the knowledge that if your proposal is selected, portions of this description will be printed in the brochure and used online to promote your participation
- Target audience(s) – Commercial and Government Health Plans, Hospitals, Health Systems, Employer Purchasers, Government Officials, Physician Practices, Post-Acute Providers, Investors, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Nurse Leaders, etc.
- Previous conference presentation experience and/or brief speaker biography
Please note that due to the high volume of responses, we are unable to respond to each submission.
Special Notice to Vendors, Consultants, and Solution Providers
Whether you are looking to build brand awareness, generate new business, or strengthen existing relationships –presence at WHCC will help you achieve your goals. A limited number of sessions on the program are reserved for our event sponsors. Solution providers who wish to become part of the conference agenda should contact Jon Stock at Jon.Stock@worldcongress.com or call 781-939-2400.