Submit Abstract for Presentation in 2017
Your Opportunity for International Thought Leadership
The Call for Proposals for the 14th Annual World Health Care Congress is official – Take this opportunity to submit a brief synopsis of your compelling case study or strategies to be reviewed by the advisory board and potentially be featured at the 14th Annual World Health Care Congress. The WHCC will feature in-depth sessions presenting new data, strategies, and best practices to improve delivery, quality, and cost-effectiveness of care. FOR EARLY CONSIDERATION, PLEASE SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT BY JUNE 30, 2016. ABSTRACTS RECEIVED AFTER THAT DATE WILL BE CONSIDERED ON A ROLLING BASIS.
The Flagship World Health Care Congress
The World Health Care Congress (WHCC) convenes global thought leaders and key decision-makers to share best practices in an elite networking forum resulting in an exchange of valuable strategies to improve quality and cost-effectiveness. The 14th Annual World Health Care Congress, to be held April 30 - May 3, 2017 in Washington, DC, convenes CEOs, senior executives, and government officials from all sectors of health care including the nation's largest employers, hospitals, health systems, health plans, pharmaceutical and biotech companies, and leading government agencies.
Do you have compelling best practices or a data-driven case study? Tracks and topics in development include but are not limited to:
- Consumer Engagement Strategies
- Network and Contract Management for Payers and Providers
- Health Policy: Medicaid, Medicare, Duals, and Public Exchange Strategies
- Opportunities on Private Exchanges
- Innovative Payment and Reimbursement Models
- The Role of NPs and PAs in Advanced Primary Care
- Data Analytics and Technology
- Strategies for Employers' Benefit Programs: Wellness, Prevention, Benefit Design, and Cost Management
- On-Site and Near-Site Clinics
- Employer-Provider Partnership Strategies
- Bundled Payments
- Women's Health
- Hospital C-Suite Business Strategies
- Health Plan C-Suite Business Strategies
Formats include: Solo or co-presentations, Interactive Panel Discussions with 3 – 4 people debating/discussing a particular topic, or Leader of/participant in a Market Insight!
Enjoy these benefits as a speaker at the 14th Annual World Health Care Congress!
- Network with your peers to address challenges of health care quality and cost
- Position your company as an innovator
- Reinforce your stature as a thought leader and share results of an exciting project or pilot
- Take advantage of unparalleled media exposure to national outlets
- Added Bonus: All selected speakers will receive complimentary admission to the entire event (a $2,000+ value).
For consideration, please e-mail WHCCAbstractSubmission@worldcongress.com with the following information.
- Proposed speaker name(s), job title(s), and company name(s)
- Contact information including address, phone and e-mail
- Title of presentation
- Brief overview of the presentation (1 short paragraph plus 3 - 4 bullets that illustrate audience takeaways): Please write this with the knowledge that if your proposal is selected, portions of this description will be printed in the brochure and used online to promote your participation
- Target audience(s) – Employers, Public Purchasers, Health Plans, Hospitals, Health Systems, Physician Practices, Government Regulators, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Military Officials, etc.
- Previous conference presentation experience and/or brief speaker biography
SPECIAL NOTICE TO VENDORS, CONSULTANTS & SOLUTION PROVIDERS
Whether you are looking to build awareness, generate new business or strengthen existing relationships – a presence at the World Health Care Congress will help you achieve your goals. A limited number of sessions on the program are reserved for our event sponsors. Solution providers who wish to become part of the conference agenda should contact Jon Stock at Jon.Stock@worldcongress.com or call 781-939-2400.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses, we are unable to respond to each submission.