The 10th Annual American Health Care Congress (AHCC) is an intensive, two-day educational and networking forum designed for senior health care executives from hospitals, health systems, health plans, and medical groups. The 2013 Congress will convene thought leaders from diverse sectors to address meaningful change in our system - policy, business strategy, and care delivery transformation, with an agenda focused on four critical issues facing health care providers and payers - alignment, affordability, innovation, and implementation. It is a historic time in health care, and the 10th American Health Care Congress strives to equip delegates with the meaningful information, practical tools, and thought provoking discussions needed to navigate this rapid change.
Topics to be addressed:
- Health Insurance Exchanges and the Affordability of Care
- Catalysts of Change – ACOs, Network Design, and the Evolving Payer/Provider Relationship Dynamic
- Effectively Managing Populations in Health
- Making the Paradigm Shift – Leadership Models to Create Sustainable Change
- Transforming the Business of Health Care – Positioning for a Changing Industry and Economic Environment
- Practice Innovation – Redesigning Care Delivery for the New Physician Supply and Demand
- Implementing the Connected Community – Leverage the EHR and HIE to Improve Performance and Transition Hospitals and Physicians to Value Based Care
- Tax-Exempt Status for Non Profit Hospitals – Are You in Jeopardy of Noncompliance?
- Disruptive Technologies Improving Care Delivery