This summit is an island of sincere concentration, attention, and meaningful debates within the populated field of health care conferences...with great speakers that are able and willing to communicate with every single attendant.
Patrick Jeurissen, PhD, Chief Strategy and Knowledge Management Group, Ministry of Health, Welfare & Sports (The Netherlands)
The theme of the 2012 focuses on the intersection of strategy, innovation and execution and will bring together an agenda of multi-disciplinary CEO panels from health systems, health plans, purchasers, state policy and government and offers the opportunity collaborate from health care’s major markets through 3 days of:
- 13 General Sessions
- Industry Executive Summits
- Futuristic Panels that Forecast Health Care’s Emerging Trends
- World Health Innovations from Emerging Markets That Can Apply to the US Health System – India, Bangladesh Brazil, China
- 14 Hours of Dedicated Networking with Cross-Industry Sectors with over 250 speakers, and 1,600 attendees!
ABOUT THE WORLD HEALTH CARE CONGRESS
Entering its 9th year, the World Health Care Congress (WHCC) gathers over 1,600 global health care, pharmaceutical and employer executives and leaders in Washington, DC on April 16-18 to engage in keynote presentations, debates, co-located Summits, case studies and emerging trend forums on the latest solutions to the issues facing the industry. No other industry event provides you with the amount of networking, thought leadership and executive level education that WHCC does. By attending, you will hear insights on health care policy from government officials to help with your long-term strategic planning while also gaining practical solutions from leading organizations to help your organization tackle issues with cost, quality and the overall delivery of care.
Live Media Coverage from the 2011 WHCC!
To view media coverage highlights from WHCC visit www.worldhealthcarecongress.com/2011media
What to Expect at the 9th Annual WHCC
- Unparalleled speaker faculty of over 250 nationally recognized thought leaders
- Most critical and timely program agenda
- Over 130 members of the press
- Networking opportunities with leaders from all sectors including Health Plans, providers, employers government, pharma, biotech, medical devices and academia
- Best Practices from the World's Innovators including delegations from over 30 countries and growing!
I speak at a lot of meetings. The World Health Care Congress is one conference I attend.
Ingrid Lindberg, Customer Experience Officer, CIGNA
Take our poll!
Featured Speaker Podcasts:
This is my first experience at WHCC and it is truly a most valuable experience.
Charles Boorady, Managing Director, Equity Research, Credit Suisse
Information, innovation and inspiration - all were there in abundance. It is not to be missed…
Will de Klerk, Vice-President Health, MicroEnsure