Examine Strategies to Increase Medication Adherence in order to Improve Outcomes and Reduce Costs
This summit is designed to address challenges and share innovative techniques that stakeholders in the health care industry use to improve medication adherence among their populations. A proactive and preventive approach to address the internal and external obstacles to medication adherence will improve long term health outcomes and reduce costs.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Discover how the integration of pharmacists in payer and provider medication adherence and reconciliation efforts improves outcomes
- Discuss how value-based contracts can encourage medication adherence through incentive programs
- Deep dive into the short and long term clinical and financial benefits of medication therapy management
- Learn best practices to optimize the comprehensive medication review process
- Address the challenges to promoting medication adherence in rural and vulnerable communities
The PDF brochure for the Health Plan Medication Adherence Summit is in production. Request it now and our Customer Service team will contact you once the brochure becomes available.