The 2nd Annual Hospital Marketing and Consumer Engagement Summit – Spring provides a truly unique, interactive educational and networking opportunity. Case study presentations and keynote addresses led by esteemed leaders in consumer marketing will challenge the current state of consumerism in health care; expand upon opportunities to drive customer engagement, preference, and loyalty; and initiate a learning experience that will extend beyond the Summit’s two days.
Top Reasons to Attend
- ESTABLISH a customer-centric marketing strategy
- MAP the customer journey and highlight common pain points
- ACHIEVE an integrated consumer experience spanning the payer and provider lenses
- CHARACTERIZE the behavioral and psychological influences on health care purchasing patterns
- LEVERAGE key data points to link brand messaging to value
- CREATE patient-centric, personalized branding and engagement