Implement Value-Based Strategies to Improve Access and Quality in Behavioral Health
Behavioral health integration and management has moved to the forefront for health plans. Now in its fourth year, this meeting brings together health plan and industry leaders for peer-to-peer knowledge exchange and to share best practices in improving behavioral health networks, supporting behavioral health integration, and treating their members’ whole health.
Key 2017 discussion points include:
- Integrating telehealth and self-management technology into behavioral health to improve access to care
- Creating more flexible cost efficient continuums of services while improving outcomes
- Addressing the social determinants of health
- Developing better strategies to support individuals with SUD and improve suicide prevention
- Designing effective value-based models for behavioral health
- Implementing an integrated care model to improve quality of care and early identification of behavioral health needs while reducing costs
- Achieving ROI with an integrated program
- Developing quality measures of integration and collaborating with providers
- Analyzing reimbursement strategies for integrated care
Association for Behavioral Health and Wellness
Again, a second year of pragmatic and useful information and success stories. I was particularly pleased with the ROI analytics and results.
– Brad Casemore, CEO, Southwest Michigan Behavioral Health
Excellent meeting bringing together providers and payers to discuss challenges and successes. Worth the trip and investment.
– Martha Whitecotton, SRVP Behavioral Health Services, Carolinas Healthcare System
The summit focused on Payer Behavioral Health Management attracted a multitude of disciplines and healthcare stakeholder organizations. This resulted in rich and robust discussion and sharing on how to tackle this tough and challenging undertaking. The summit exceeded my expectations. Excellent topics, speakers and discussions.
– Norris Turner, Director Health Care Quality, Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems