Registration DiscountRegister now and Save $100 off the Current Registration Fee! Please Mention Promo Code WEB100 at the time of Registration.
To register, contact us at 800-767-9499 or register online.
Explore Connected Health Strategies for Increasing Engagement, Maximizing ROI, and Expanding Technological Capabilities
Care delivered through technology is shifting from an added benefit to a standard model of delivering health care. Join us at mHealth + Telehealth World 2017 to learn strategies to keep up with this trend and understand the impact connected health will have on the future of health care. This Summit is a must attend for health care executives interested in learning how to most efficiently utilize mHealth, Telehealth, and remote patient monitoring technologies to engage consumers, improve outcomes, and lower costs.
The PDF brochure for the 9th Annual mHealth + Telehealth World is now available. Download it now
Download the brochure and be entered to win a
$100 AMEX gift card (drawing on 6/8/17)
Executive Director, Chief Executive Officer
The Permanente Medical Group
Vice President, Virtual Health and Innovation
2017 Featured Speaking Faculty
Chief Medical Officer, Chief Medical Informatics Officer
Chief Officer, Office of Connected Care, Veterans Health Administration, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA); Associate Chief of Staff for Informatics, Washington, D.C. VA Medical Center
Executive Director, Chief Executive Officer, The Permanente Medical Group; President, Chief Executive Officer, Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group; Author, Mistreated: Why We Think We’re Getting Good Health Care-And Why We’re Usually Wrong
- Understand how technology can improve care across the care continuum
- Examine the role of analytics and predictive modeling in mHealth and Telehealth
- Explore further the role of technology in different specialty areas such as:
- Behavioral health
- Procedure-based care
- Acute and post-acute care
- Uncover best practices for increased patient and provider engagement and satisfaction
- Overcome privacy and security issues that arise when delivering care through technology
- Engage hard to reach populations in digital health
- Discover tailored content with breakout sessions
- Network with industry experts and thought leaders from the speaking faculty and audience – 30% of our 2016 attendees were C-level
Fabulous makeup of presenters and wonderful opportunities for learning and sharing.
–Elisabeth George, Vice President, Global Regulations and Standards, Philips
The mHealth & Telehealth World Congress was an excellent and cohesive set of speakers providing excellent experience for newcomers, intermediate and experts in telemedicine.
–Donna Dittman Hale, Executive Director, Bay Rivers Telehealth Alliance