mHealth + Telehealth World 2017
Care delivered through technology is shifting from an added benefit to a standard model of delivering health care. Join us at mHealth + Telehealth World 2017 to learn strategies to keep up with this trend and understand the impact connected health will have on the future of health care. This Summit is a must attend for health care executives interested in learning how to most efficiently utilize mHealth, Telehealth, and remote patient monitoring technologies to engage consumers, improve outcomes, and lower costs.
Understand the ROI of digital health programs as well as how this technology impacts patient and staff satisfaction, engagement, and clinical outcomes. Explore innovative technologies, address regulatory and reimbursement issues, and discover how mHealth, Telehealth, and remote monitoring are used in various specialties across the health care industry.
Top Reasons to attend:
- Understand how technology can improve care across the care continuum
- Examine the role of analytics and predictive modeling in mHealth and Telehealth
- Explore further the role of technology in different specialty areas such as:
- Behavioral health
- Procedure-based care
- Acute and post-acute care
- Uncover best practices for increased patient and provider engagement and satisfaction
- Overcome privacy and security issues that arise when delivering care through technology
- Engage hard to reach populations in digital health
- Discover tailored content with breakout sessions
- Network with industry experts and thought leaders from the speaking faculty and audience – 30% of our 2016 attendees were C-level
Call for Papers: Submit an Abstract for Presentations
The mHealth + Telehealth World 2017 Congress is now accepting abstract submissions for 2017!
The deadline is February 6, 2017. Click here for details.