Registration DiscountRegister now and Save $100 off the Current Registration Fee! Please Mention Promo Code WEB100 at the time of Registration.
To register, contact us at 800-767-9499 or register online.
Explore Connected Health Strategies for Increasing Engagement, Maximizing ROI, and Expanding Technological Capabilities
Care delivered through technology is shifting from an added benefit to a standard model of delivering health care. Join us at mHealth + Telehealth World 2017 to learn strategies to keep up with this trend and understand the impact connected health will have on the future of health care. This Summit is a must attend for health care executives interested in learning how to most efficiently utilize mHealth, Telehealth, and remote patient monitoring technologies to engage consumers, improve outcomes, and lower costs.
2017 Featured Speaking Faculty
Chief Medical Officer, Chief Medical Informatics Officer
Chief Officer, Office of Connected Care, Veterans Health Administration, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA); Associate Chief of Staff for Informatics, Washington, D.C. VA Medical Center
- Explore strategies to optimize workflows and improve the economic viability of your program
- Gain insights into a variety of technologies and weigh the hype versus the potential
- Scale your program by identifying the factors that indicate which programs or opportunities are best suited for expansion
- Budget and choose appropriate investments for your program by evaluating the potential benefits and drawbacks or new and emerging technologies
- Analyze your population to identify specific needs that can be addressed by different digital strategies
- Explore how different telehealth programs, including telepsychiatry, can reduce ER costs
- Use virtual health initiatives to expand access to health services (particularly behavioral health services), solve access issues in rural areas, and address specialist shortages
- Use connected health programs to manage population health and risk
- Determine the optimal level of information sharing needed to best track and care for patients during and in between visits
- Discuss ways to implement telehealth for preventative care
- Increase adoption through positive experiences in usability, quality, efficiency, and safety of care
- Learn about cybersercurity measures to take to fortify against attacks
Executive Director, Chief Executive Officer
The Permanente Medical Group
Vice President, Virtual Health and Innovation
Keynote ClipWatch this clip from 2016 with Joseph Kvedar, MD, Vice President, Partners HealthCare Connected Health
Fabulous makeup of presenters and wonderful opportunities for learning and sharing.
–Elisabeth George, Vice President, Global Regulations and Standards, Philips
The mHealth & Telehealth World Congress was an excellent and cohesive set of speakers providing excellent experience for newcomers, intermediate and experts in telemedicine.
–Donna Dittman Hale, Executive Director, Bay Rivers Telehealth Alliance