The 4th Annual Predictive Analytics in Health Care Summit
The 4th Annual Predictive Analytics in Health Care Summit brings together leaders in clinical and administrative as well as data and technology roles from both hospitals/health systems and health plans to discuss new and innovative ways to inform treatments, predict clinical issues, and reduce uncertainties using predictive and prescription analytics.
Explore strategies and hear case studies of how organizations are using analytics to achieve maximum efficiency in health care and boost the Triple Aim. Join us to learn new and exciting techniques for optimizing your analytics operations and to ensure the best usage of your data.
New for 2017:
- Improve decision making capabilities by using predictive and prescriptive modelling to predict individual and population health issues
- Explore best practices to enhance your ability to convey analytical findings to varied key stakeholders
- Discuss the benefits of proactive and reactive approaches to data analytics when it comes to identifying and rectifying potential concerns.
- Leverage non-traditional data sources to enrich and improve the accuracy of your analytical results
- Increase clinical buy-in of predictive and prescriptive analytics through open and honest discussion of its utility as an additional tool of the clinical process
- Discuss predictive analytics as a means to broach the delicate subject of palliative care to improve the quality of life for patients facing end of life decisions
Call for Papers: Submit Abstract for Presentations
Health Care Predictive Analytics Summit is now accepting abstract submissions for 2017! Deadline is June 30, 2017. Click here for details.