Utilize MSSPs as Learning Labs to Build and Improve Population Health across Value-Based Contracts
Join us in October 2017 as organizations involved in ACO and value-based contracting from across the U.S. convene to discuss relationship building, business strategy, and approaches to care coordination and delivery that result in a higher quality of care and cost savings.
Hear from top MSSP performers and other experienced ACOs on effective risk assessment, care coordination, patient and physician engagement, performance measurement, and earned shared savings.
The PDF brochure for the 4th Annual ACO Strategy Summit is in production. Request it now and our Customer Service team will contact you once the brochure becomes available.
2016 Featured Speaking Faculty
President and Chief Executive Officer, Catholic Medical Partners;
Chief Clinical Officer, Catholic Health
President and Chief Executive Officer, Henry Ford Physician Network;
President and Executive Director, Henry Ford Accountable Care Organization
Senior Vice President, Network Development and Contracting
Cone Health/Triad Healthcare Network
Chief Executive Officer, Memorial Hermann Physician Network;
Chief Executive Officer, Memorial Hermann Accountable Care Organization
Chair, Department of Palliative Care, ProHEALTH Care; Clinical Professor of Medicine, Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine
Key themes for 2017 include:
- Medicare’s long-term plan for incenting and rewarding physicians
- Leverage experience with Medicare ACOs when creating or improving a platform for multi-payer, value-based contracting
- Next generation ACOs and new collaborative models
- Sustain population health initiatives through innovative clinical operations and data analytics
- Engage physicians and improve their understanding of risk-based payments in the transition to a value-based payer mix
- Effective ACO and post-acute care partnerships and integration
Value-Based Health Care Congress
This year our summit is a part of our prestigious World Congress Value-Based Health Care Congress-which through six co-located events, convenes leaders from manufacturers, payers, providers, pharmacies, and PBMs to discuss strategies for successfully navigating the value-based healthcare system. This event is currently positioned as the most senior and influential forum facilitating manufacturer and payer agreements and value based arrangements in the industry.
Call for Papers
Submit Abstract for Presentations
4th Annual ACO Strategy Summit is now accepting abstract submissions for 2017!