Design Accountable Care Infrastructure to Promote Health Outcomes and Increase Cost Savings
Join us in October 2017 as organizations involved in ACO and value-based contracting from across the U.S. convene to discuss relationship building, business strategy, and approaches to care coordination and delivery that result in a higher quality of care and cost savings.
Hear from top MSSP performers and other experienced ACOs on effective risk assessment, care coordination, patient and physician engagement, performance measurement, and earned shared savings.
2017 Featured Speaking Faculty
Vice President, Next-Generation Network-Based Products
UnitedHealthcare, Employer and Individual Line of Business
Senior Vice President, Provider Networks and Healthcare Value
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
Key themes for 2017 include:
- Medicare’s long-term plan for incenting and rewarding physicians
- Leverage experience with Medicare ACOs when creating or improving a platform for multi-payer, value-based contracting
- Next generation ACOs and new collaborative models
- Sustain population health initiatives through innovative clinical operations and data analytics
- Engage physicians and improve their understanding of risk-based payments in the transition to a value-based payer mix
- Effective ACO and post-acute care partnerships and integration
Value-Based Health Care Congress
This year our summit is a part of our prestigious World Congress Value-Based Health Care Congress-which through six co-located events, convenes leaders from manufacturers, payers, providers, pharmacies, and PBMs to discuss strategies for successfully navigating the value-based healthcare system. This event is currently positioned as the most senior and influential forum facilitating manufacturer and payer agreements and value based arrangements in the industry.
Call for Papers
Submit Abstract for Presentations
4th Annual ACO Strategy Summit is now accepting abstract submissions for 2017!