Live Chat Software
With large amounts of data on their consumers – whether it is clinical, claims, or patient-generated data – health care organizations have an opportunity to tailor care and improve the overall health of populations.
The Population Health Analytics Summit brings together data and analytics professionals working in hospitals, health systems, health plans, and other health care facilities to discuss strategies for effectively utilizing data on health care consumers to increase the quality of care provided. Discover how to turn big data into useful, succinct information to impact clinical care and manage population health.
New for 2017:
- Hear more case studies on how to use analytics to achieve quality goals and improve outcomes
- Explore evaluation of population health efforts
- Discover population health analytics within the ACO structure
- Discuss innovative strategies for engaging providers in population health efforts
- Examine challenges in population health and overcome obstacles
- Uncover strategies for data access and data sharing
Outstanding, knowledgeable speakers that gave relevant information to take back to workplace team.
— Susan Acquisto, President, CEO, RRCS, Inc.
It's always enlightening to hear what other organizations are doing to solve the problems we're all facing. It's better to learn from others best practices as well as mistakes, so you can duplicate what's working and avoid what doesn’t.
— Dani Jones, Executive Director, Portneuf Quality Alliance
About World Congress
World Congress offers unique conferences and events in health care and pharmaceutical that are unmatched by any other organizer. Through our educationally focused events, we convene CEOs and senior-level executives from all segments of the health care and life sciences industries to exchange ideas, discuss market trends, and explore solutions to the most pressing challenges facing a variety of roles within these organizations.
World Congress © 2017 | All Rights Reserved