Hospital and health systems are in a unique position to streamline supply chain operations with the evolving value based health care system priorities for quality patient care, enhanced patient outcomes and cost saving solutions. Opportunities to re-evaluate and drive innovative operation models will require collaboration to drive the next level of supply chain savings.
At the 11th Annual Health Care Supply Chain Summit, delegates explore best strategies to optimize their contracting, logistics and value analysis supply chain operations. At the 2017 Summit, attendees will engage in an in-depth discussion of benchmarking strategies for achieving the next frontier of supply chain operations.
Join peers and partners in January 2017 to:
- Gain an inside perspective from C-suite executives on the opportunities for supply chain operations to establish points of impact for achieving cost savings, enhanced quality of care, and greater patient outcomes
- Explore effective strategies for establishing a clinically integrated supply chain for collaborative partnerships with physicians
- Understand how to utilize big data and advanced predictive analytics to drive quality patient care
- Establish creative approaches for achieving supply chain integration across a merged enterprise
- Improve value analysis operations for sustained savings and enhanced operational efficiencies
- Implement strategies to improve standardization of care
- Learn how to apply lean principles and establish benchmarking strategies for perioperative supply chain inventory management for increased savings
- Examine the role of supply chain management in post-acute care
- Discuss how to train the next generation of supply chain workforce