Reducing Readmissions, Promoting Care Coordination, and Facilitating Care Transitions for 8 years!
Transitions of Care: 5 Steps for Fixing the Most Dangerous Communication Problem in the Hospital
The 8th Annual Care Coordination and Care Transitions Summit convenes thought leaders from hospitals, health systems, home care, health plans, and managed care organizations to discuss best practices for improving care coordination, reducing readmissions, preventing avoidable health care utilization, and collaborating across the care continuum.
New Content for 2017
- Hear first-hand from organizations that have not only reduced readmission rates but also improved Star ratings
- Identify and target interventions for higher risk populations for ED visits related to ambulatory-sensitive conditions
- Build programs to incentivize physicians around care plans rather than risk
- Discover the latest analytic approaches and use all available data to improve coordination and transitions
- Hear directly from CMS on how it sees MACRA and value-based reimbursements transforming the industry
- Plus! Evaluate a case study of the challenges associated with Bone Marrow Transplant care transition and extrapolate best practices for other unique populations