mHealth + Telehealth World 2016
The role of technology in health care is growing year after year. Join us at mHealth + Telehealth World 2016 to learn strategies to keep up with this trend and understand the impact connected health will have on the future of health care. This Summit is a must attend for health care executives interested in learning how to most efficiently utilize mHealth and Telehealth programs to engage consumers, improve outcomes, and lower costs.
Understand the ROI of connected health programs as well as how this technology impacts patient and staff satisfaction, engagement, and clinical outcomes. Explore innovative technologies, address regulatory and reimbursement issues, and discover how mHealth and Telehealth are used in various specialties across the health care industry.
Key Take-Aways for 2016:
- Dive deeper into the practical uses of wearables and sensor technologies and how these will be integrated in the future of clinical care
- Explore further the role of mHealth and Telehealth in different specialty areas such as:
- Mental health
- Procedure-based care
- Acute and post-acute care
- Utilize patient-generated data efficiently and incorporate data into the care plan
- Uncover best practices for increased patient and provider engagement and satisfaction
- Network more with industry experts, thought leaders, and peers during roundtable discussions
Call for Papers: Submit an Abstract for Presentations
The mHealth + Telehealth World 2016 Congress is now accepting abstract submissions for 2016!
The deadline is February 1, 2016. Click here for details.
See what your peers had to say about our 2015 Congress
"The mHealth & Telehealth World Congress was an excellent and cohesive set of speakers providing excellent experience for newcomers, intermediate and experts in telemedicine. " Donna Dittman Hale, Executive Director, Bay Rivers Telehealth Alliance
"Great innovative ideas and solutions helping move healthcare into the hands of the patients." Elisabeth George, Vice President, Global Regulations and Standards, Philips