mHealth + Telehealth World 2016
The role of technology in health care is growing year after year. Join us at mHealth + Telehealth World 2016 to learn strategies to keep up with this trend and understand the impact connected health will have on the future of health care. This Summit is a must attend for health care executives interested in learning how to most efficiently utilize mHealth and Telehealth programs to engage consumers, improve outcomes, and lower costs.
Understand the ROI of connected health programs as well as how this technology impacts patient and staff satisfaction, engagement, and clinical outcomes. Explore innovative technologies, address regulatory and reimbursement issues, and discover how mHealth and Telehealth are used in various specialties across the health care industry.
Photos from the 2015 event
Top Reason to Attend in 2016:
- Explore ways to shift the perception of digital health from an added benefit to the standard method of receiving health care services
- Discuss strategies for implementing a system-wide digital health approach for both newly executed and expanding programs
- Unite mobile and Telehealth services to increase access and better coordinate care
- Promote physician buy-in and engagement in digital health programs
- Examine direct-to-consumer Telehealth and its impact on the health care industry
- Identify the biggest need for consumer behavior change through data from wearable technologies
- Discover ways to design personal health devices and platforms that make the health consumer experience more compelling and addictive
- Dive deeper into specific areas of digital health during breakouts:
- Employ technology in clinical care and implement school based programs to improve access and outcomes
- Address challenges in regulation, reimbursement, and interoperability to create seamless utilization and expansion
Call for Papers: Submit an Abstract for Presentations
The mHealth + Telehealth World 2016 Congress is now accepting abstract submissions for 2016!
The deadline is March 4, 2016. Click here for details.
See what your peers had to say about our 2015 Congress
"The mHealth & Telehealth World Congress was an excellent and cohesive set of speakers providing excellent experience for newcomers, intermediate and experts in telemedicine. " Donna Dittman Hale, Executive Director, Bay Rivers Telehealth Alliance
"Great innovative ideas and solutions helping move healthcare into the hands of the patients." Elisabeth George, Vice President, Global Regulations and Standards, Philips