Please provide your feedback on the event:
|ANNOUNCING THIS YEAR’S CHAIRPERSON:|
The World Congress 7th Annual Leadership Summit on Health Care Supply Chain
As organizations continue to drive down costs, it becomes increasingly important to act upon the opportunities for savings within supply chain operations. Supply chain leaders have brought financial success to their organization by actively participating in their company’s strategic goals and finding their seat at the executive table. This ever-expanding and complex role of the supply chain executive allows institutions to analyze the value proposition of a well-invested, globally-positioned supply chain operation that can effectively balance and negotiate with manufacturers, physicians, and suppliers.
Recent developments, such as the FDA’s proposed UDI regulation and healthcare reform’s imposed medical device tax have sprung both excitement and controversy amongst supply chain leaders, encouraging pressure to maintain supplier relationships, physician engagement, and cost-effectiveness analysis.
Through thought-provoking panels and case studies at this Summit, you will hear how leading organizations are transforming their supply chain departments into centralized systems with a strategic, collaborative and innovative focus. Plus, gain insights from outside industries and institutions who share tools and techniques as you move ahead in an era of great change. Topics include:
- Global outsourcing and emerging business models – Challenges and opportunities
- Integration of supply chain at the c-level and increasing its strategic value to the organization
- Moving forward during a period of uncertainty – proposed UDI regulation, EMRs and Meaningful Use
- Evaluating innovation in technology or management solutions that facilitate or impede supply chain
- Ways to improve business relationships, transparency and trust between manufacturers and hospitals
- Analyzing cost-effectiveness research and engaging physicians with strategic goals to drive down expenses
- Out-of-industry insights on enhancing supply chain operations and managing strategic partnerships
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2013:
- The timeliest update on the proposed UDI regulation!
- Featured presentations from top-performing supply chain organizations
- Unique focus on utilizing supply chain as a profitable enhancement to improve sustainability