Expand Worksite Clinic Operations and Leverage Technology to Improve Outcomes
Join HR, Benefits, and Wellness professionals from private and public sector employer organizations, executives involved in worksite health from hospitals and medical groups, TPAs, and brokers to gain strategies to expand on-site and near-site clinics services.
- Understand the value proposition: Gain strategies to evaluate the ROI and VOI to win leadership buy-in
- Transform your worksite clinic into a health care hub that effectively meets employee needs and improves outcomes
- Discuss key requirement to launch a near-site clinic: Outlook on community partnerships to efficiently operate a near-site clinic
- Explore virtual care models to ensure on-demand care
- Enhance clinic services to address behavioral and mental health issues: What role does a worksite clinic play in combating SUDs?
- Hear directly from middle market and small employers on best practices to sustain a worksite clinic and engage employees
Move beyond primary care, explore high-performance care models, efficiently engage employees to improve clinic utilization, and ensure employee health clinics align with health and wellness goals.
The Employer HQ Gold Circle is for HR, Benefits, and Employee Wellness professionals. If you qualify and commit to attending the event in-person, you may enjoy a complimentary registration.
The PDF brochure for the 15th On-Site & Near-Site Employee Health Clinics Summit is in production. Request it now and our Customer Service team will contact you once the brochure becomes available.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.