Join HR and Benefits executives from private and public sector employer organizations, health systems, TPAs, and Brokers to discuss innovative partnership and value-based direct contracting models that bend the cost curve, improve access to care, and enhance employee health and wellness.
Understand the economics of direct contracting, address contracting challenges, and hear directly from employers and providers who have successfully implemented and enhanced their value-based contracts.
- Explore direct contracting strategies that can significantly reduce health care expenses for purchasers
- Identify high-performance provider partners: Discuss efficient contract negotiation strategies
- Deliver cost-efficient care to employees without compromising on quality: Explore value-based arrangements to improve outcomes
- Discuss steps to efficiently establish a Center of Excellence (COE): Determine pricing, bundled payment structure, and access to quality providers
- Gain strategies to efficiently launch a medical tourism health care delivery model for employees: What are the key factors to consider while choosing an appropriate international facility?
- Understand the nuances of Reference-Based Pricing (RBP): Discuss the different approaches to RBP – Identify the right approach for your organization
The Employer HQ Gold Circle is for HR, Benefits, and Employee Wellness professionals. If you qualify and commit to attending the event in-person, you may enjoy a complimentary registration.