Leverage Value-Based Benefits Design to Improve Outcomes and Reduce Medical Spend
Discuss innovative self-insurance strategies and approaches to redesign benefits plans to maximize value and improve outcomes. Leverage data analytics to personalize benefits and wellness offerings, and explore performance-based TPA contracts to ensure quality and minimize risks.
- Examine the current self-insurance landscape and gain strategies to bend the cost curve
- Discuss recent employer partnerships such as the Amazon, Berkshire, and JP Morgan joint venture: Will employer collaborations cut rising health care costs and improve outcomes?
- Disrupt employer-TPA partnerships with performance-based incentives: Understand the TPAs role in providing transparent and high-quality care to employees
- Explore group captives: Learn how captives support direct contracting efforts and enable employers to save up to 40% in health care costs
- Leverage health and claims benefit data to better understand the overall health risks impacting your employees and your business
- Gain strategies to minimize specialty drug spend: Consider biosimilars to promote low-cost alternatives with comparable efficacy and safety
The Employer HQ Gold Circle is for HR, Benefits, and Employee Wellness professionals. If you qualify and commit to attending the event in-person, you may enjoy a complimentary registration.
The PDF brochure for the Inaugural Self-Insurance Summit for Employers, TPAs, and Brokers is in production. Request it now and our Customer Service team will contact you once the brochure becomes available.
Featured Speaking Faculty
Director of Initiatives and Programs
National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions