Centers of Excellence * Reference-Based Pricing * Accountable Care Networks * Bundled Payments
Join HR and Benefits executives from private and public sector employer organizations, health systems, TPAs, and Brokers to discuss innovative partnership and direct contracting models that bend the cost curve, improve access to care, and enhance employee health and wellness. Address contracting challenges and hear directly from employers and providers who have successfully implemented and enhanced their value-based contracts.
- The economics of employer-health system direct contracting: Strategies to derive maximum value
- Explore comprehensive bundles for maternity, cardiac, and musculoskeletal procedures
- Gain strategies to launch a COE: Identify high-performing health systems and understand the nuances of an employer-led COEs
- Leverage medical travel as a cost saving strategy: Hear success stories and lessons-learned
- Examine key requirements to adopt a Reference-Based Pricing (RBP) plan for employees
- Minimize specialty drug spend: Learn how an employer designed a value-based contracting model with its PBM
- Disrupt employer-broker/TPA partnerships: Hear directly from an employer and a broker who transitioned to performance-based compensation
- Explore non-traditional care models that promote price transparency and minimize surgeries
The Employer HQ Gold Circle is for HR, Benefits, and Employee Wellness professionals. If you qualify and commit to attending the event in-person, you may enjoy a complimentary registration.
The PDF brochure for the 4th Employer-Health System Direct Contracting & Partnership Strategies Summit is in production. Request it now and our Customer Service team will contact you once the brochure becomes available.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
My first time attending and had a great time. Speakers were very informative & engaging. Wish it was longer so I could soak up more information!
–Lauren L. Wellness Coordinator, General Atomics
I am going back with some great ideas! Feel renewed and recharged!
–Mary Barley, Health and Well-Being Coordinator, Leon County
Very Informative. Speakers were great and very knowledgeable!
–Naomi Holley, Chief Nursing Officer, CareSouth Carolina
This was a great experience. Very organized. It was wonderful to be around like-minded individuals. Thank you for everything!
–Anna Lucas, Health and Wellness Coordinator, Charleston Area Medical Center
Very interesting information. Good ideas and connections.
–Amanda Martin, Human Resources Director, Ohio Valley Surgical Hospital
Engaging speakers, innovative health care and benefit plan models - I would continue to come to this conference. Well worth it!
–Paige Corcoran, Director, Provider Services, EBMS
Call for Papers
Submit Abstract for Presentations
4th Employer-Health System Direct Contracting & Partnership Strategies Summit is now accepting abstract submissions for 2018!